Everything about RSI - page 75

I discovered that MT4 implementation of RSI is not a Wilder RSI implementation but kind of another type. Proof is here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page22

Can anyone from this thread comment on this ??

Krzysztof

Here is a link to rsipaintpro indicator together with a few ebooks about RSI trading

rsipaintpro

fajst_k:
I discovered that MT4 implementation of RSI is not a Wilder RSI implementation but kind of another type. Proof is here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page22

Can anyone from this thread comment on this ??

Krzysztof

Krzysztof

That is not their only case when they did something like that

See ADX (which is, by definition, not an ADX at all but something that nobody knows where it comes from), see the MACD (Appel clearly told that signal line is EMA not SMA), and a lot of cases like that

Metatraders ADX is a laughing stuff from regular trading platforms users

It makes metatraders users look ridiculous that they do not know how a real ADX looks like

nbtrading:
Metatraders ADX is a laughing stuff from regular trading platforms users It makes metatraders users look ridiculous that they do not know how a real ADX looks like

There is a dispute at mql from 2013 where they finally discovered that the metatrader ADX is not ADX (although they got the reasons all wrong - difference is much bigger than they are trying to explain there). Someone got lost in Wilders book translation Guess the same is for RSI

mladen:
bayuveneo Here is a corridor RSI (without multi time frame). Try it out.

please make corridor rsi with arrow onchart

thanks

gforexku:
please make corridor rsi with arrow onchart thanks

gforexku

"Plain" rsi is not suitable to be made "corridor" like. There are two many spikes that would cause "corridor" lines meaningless. Corridor like "candidates" are more or less indicators that are much smoother than rsi (that is why RSX was made as corridor version not the rsi)

alx rsi (with bands and average) : alx_rsi_bands_ma-1.mq4

Files:

Hi,

I am new here and I think someone here have heard about RSI William Golden ratio ... Can someone please share if have it? I tried search from google but ...

dfnl2:
Hi, I am new here and I think someone here have heard about RSI William Golden ratio ... Can someone please share if have it? I tried search from google but ...

Try BBsqueeze, you'll see it's quite the same.

Files:
Reason: