Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 736

pastecopy:
Good morning,

Possible to change the following indicator to a mtf?

I had tried to load .mq4 on my mt4 platform but to no avail, however loading its .ex4 has no problem. Maybe due to latest mt4 build version of 600++?

Thank you very much

pastecopy

This version can be compiled using the new metatrader 4 (and it works ) : 9_tdi_alerts_advanced_v2_nmc.mq4

mladen:
pastecopy This version can be compiled using the new metatrader 4 (and it works ) : 9_tdi_alerts_advanced_v2_nmc.mq4

Thank you.

v2 nmc.mq4 recompile @ my platform -> problem free. Recompile the original -> still has problem. My mt4 build is 646.

Possible to change this new mq4 to mtf?

Thank you again.

pastecopy:
Thank you.

v2 nmc.mq4 recompile @ my platform -> problem free. Recompile the original -> still has problem. My mt4 build is 646.

Possible to change this new mq4 to mtf?

Thank you again.

pastecopy

Multi time frame version : 9_tdi_alerts_advanced_v2_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi friends, can anyone turn this leading indicator into multi timeframe indicator ? Thanks in advance.

Files:

chirag77:
Hi friends, can anyone turn this leading indicator into multi timeframe indicator ? Thanks in advance.

chirag77

Compare that indicator to momentum indicator and this is what you are going to get :

It is just a bit smoother than the momentum, but "signal" are almost at the same places. If you are looking for a a smoother momentum, better to use velocity (which beats both in speed and smoothness)

Files:
lyapunov.gif  64 kb

pls can anybody help me with mtf indy that doesn't repaint or give wrong signal.

thanks in advance

If you can find an indicator which don't have wrong signal, please inform me ,

I am going to buy it for one million$$$$$$.

mladen:
avibe One version that is already multi time frame was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page71

hi mladen the external MTF version posted there is a 2007 version...i have tried compiling it..am getting 1 error and 3 warning.

Its not work.

Can you help me fix it.

Thank you

avibe:
hi mladen the external MTF version posted there is a 2007 version...i have tried compiling it..am getting 1 error and 3 warning.

Its not work.

Can you help me fix it.

Thank you

avibe

Here is a simple adapting for this new metatrader 4 : atrstops_v111.1.mq4 and mtf_atrstops.mq4

Files:

please MTF

Reason: