Ki Ea - page 9

the EA works for a certain kind of market mode. it works good from june 2005 till now, but not from June 2004 to now a whole period.

sadaloma:
You'll have to change lengh 1,2&3 (and the TP, TS and SL too...)in the settings of the EA to make it more profitable.

For the eur/usd I use 8,20&20 respectively,please look at my SET file I posted earlier for all details. Try to backtest it on those settings and you'll be surprise. It's up 200 pips right now after 1 month of forward testing. Each currency have a different setting. I will be doing more backtesting in the future for other pairs but the problem right now is that the EA doesn't work with multiple pairs. I am not sure what is wrong with it but we'll have to wait as Nicholishen seem to have log-off for a while for a small vacation well deserved

Maybe someone else with programming skills could take a look at the KI EA and make it work with multiple currency pairs ?

Sada

PS: here is an update of the statement

HI SADALOMA,

can you please post the link for EA and the setting you are using .....i want to forward test this EA......

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
HI SADALOMA,

can you please post the link for EA and the setting you are using .....i want to forward test this EA......

Thanks

Babar

1st post of this thread.

Sada

Hello nicholishen and everyone!

Thanks to post this EA.I am new here and have some questions:

1.This EA only works with EURUSD or can work on other pairs?

2.This EA works on every time frame?I want to use it with 4H

Thanks a lot and wait for the feedback

update

Hello all! I am sorry for the tremendous delay in fixing the bug regarding multiple currencies. Thank you all for the contuned support and testing. Here is the updated version.

Files:

Thanks!Nick!I will use the new version to test from next week! 4H 1H and 30min Time frame. Great job!

I am sorry I opened an demo account with 10000USD and begin the DEMO

with this EA in 30 min time frame. But after the whole day there are no trades opened.I am sure I apply the EA to the map and the small face begin to laugh. Can somebody help me?Thanks a lot!

Setting ?

Which setting use for this EA ?

Thank

maje:
Which setting use for this EA ? Thank

I think the default is OK. And someone change the length1,length2,length3 to

8,20,20. I still can not let the EA to work.If you can please tell me.

lmx2000:
I think the default is OK. And someone change the length1,length2,length3 to 8,20,20. I still can not let the EA to work.If you can please tell me.

on the 8,20,20 setting the eur/usd made a trade today.

I am still testing it on only 1 currency at the moment, the opitmizing for other pairs takes time.

Just try to backtest the EA and if it works then it should open trades in the future too.

BTW, you'll need the indicators on the 1st post of this thread for the EA to work.

Sada

Reason: