Everything about RSI - page 45

A monthly RSI below 30 for the Aussie is an event that has favored the rise in 2008 and in 2001, but in 1997 it signaled the start of a bear market. The limited trading signals provided by the Rsi are restrictive.

Files:
aussie.gif  44 kb

Hello Elisab,

Have you tried other settings such as 3 for the higher TFs?

Best regards,

The wekly Rsi is already signaling a return of strength of the Jpy. Considering that August is a horrible month for EurJpy, I will increase the short position opened at 132.50.

Files:
eurjpy.gif  60 kb

ValeoFX:
Hello Elisab,

Have you tried other settings such as 3 for the higher TFs?

Best regards,

I like to combine different indicators and see where the market was when these indicators reach the extremes. I also combine this to other analyzes such as seasonal and sentiment ones, and I get medium term trading signals.

Clear divergence between AudUsd and the Rsi…is a bottom coming…?

RSI of a super smoother (similar to RSIOMA but this version uses super smoother for price pre filtering before the rsi is calculated)

mladen:
RSI of a super smoother (similar to RSIOMA but this version uses super smoother for price pre filtering before the rsi is calculated)

==========

Hello Mladen,

Could you please do an RSX in the same way?

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
==========

Hello Mladen,

Could you please do an RSX in the same way?

Thanks in advance.

ValoFX

This is a rsx of a super smoother

Hi Mladen

RSX of Super Smoother :- could you please add feature of arrows on main chart for entry & exit into OB & OS zones as well as "alerts for zero cross" as an early "look-out" signal for trade opportunity?

Thanks & have a great Sunday

Sylvester

Excellent, thanks Mladen.

Best wishes.

Reason: