T3 - page 18

Here is this one.

Some more options added : it can use the original Tim Tillson T3 (T3Original set to true) or modified Fulks-Matulich mode (T3Original set to false), it can color on slope change or stochastic/signal line crosses (a trend). Also, T3 period can be fractional (I just like that T3 does not have to have integer periods for calculation )

PS: moved your post here since I think it is better to keep it here (in a thread dedicated to T3)

Pava:
...Mladen...so can a curve of an indicator be color coded as on the picture attached...when the line is slowing down...to compensate for the lag after smoothing?...
Files:

mladen:
Here is this one.

Some more options added : it can use the original Tim Tillson T3 (T3Original set to true) or modified Fulks-Matulich mode (T3Original set to false), it can color on slope change or stochastic/signal line crosses (a trend). Also, T3 period can be fractional (I just like that T3 does not have to have integer periods for calculation )

PS: moved your post here since I think it is better to keep it here (in a thread dedicated to T3)

...way cool, thanks, Mladen...is it possible to move color change of the slope by changing inputs...and if not...can it be moved even further?...

I am afraid I am lost I don't understand what are you asking for

Pava:
...way cool, thanks, Mladen...is it possible to move color change of the slope by changing inputs...and if not...can it be moved even further?...

mladen:
I am afraid I am lost I don't understand what are you asking for

if the change of the color on the slope can be moved even closer...or it can be done by tweaking of the inputs of the indicator...

Color of the T3 stochastic line is changed as soon as the slope direction changes. There is no delay whatsoever. If we made it closer it would be in the past

Pava:
if the change of the color on the slope can be moved even closer...or it can be done by tweaking of the inputs of the indicator...

mladen:
Color of the T3 stochastic line is changed as soon as the slope direction changes. There is no delay whatsoever. If we made it closer it would be in the past

my bad...it works fine...a blast from the past:)...that would be interesting

on the other hand...if color changes 1 bar before...that would be predictive...

shifted T3 psuedo prediction

Pava:
on the other hand...if color changes 1 bar before...that would be predictive...

Maybe a shifted stochastic?

The T3 trendstrength should show future prediction if it is shifted but it gets the regular cutoff.

I would be (more) grateful if the wonderful mladen could make the T3 trendstrength overshoot visible-

- the problem is probabilities collapse when observed, like an echo hitting an echo changes the echo- and I think everyone hears everything in one way or another and shouts back.

Here is an example with the shifted T3 ma's and T3 trendstrength set exactly the same- the highlighted space would shift but has a predictive quality it seems.

Probably shouldn't show the second pic.

With shift option added

Files:

t3 stochastic

Hey Mladen,

Could you possibly add arrows to the chart on crossover functionality?

Many thanks

mladen:
:) With shift option added
Reason: