Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 33

waltini:
Even with the IncStep I am not happy. Please try the attached ea which has a significant change to the logic and has less drawdown. It does sells only as a test ea but I would be interested in your opinion. Best use the backtester, I know you don't like it but you will have to grin and bear it.

Hi, why only sells with this EA? Can you post one that does both?

Thank you

There have been suggestions to start a new thread so we do not muck this one up...what do you guys think?

Modified "wadda attar win" EA test thread

ElectricSavant™

please post your requests now...I am getting ready to open the new thread and download the four (or more) platforms for today's open...or should we wait and let the current test run (test#2) for awhile?

ES

Time Started: TBD:TBD (gmt) To Be Disclosed

Time Updated: TBD:TBD (gmt)

Tradebalancer v1.2 win v1.2a incstep v1.2a incstep 2

TBD (equity) TBD (equity) TBD (equity) TBD (equity)

I sent ND a pm...we do not want to cause any problems The reasoning I had for a the new thread was to get all the upgrades consolidated in post #1 ...our thread author is not active here for reasons that are understood...

matrixebiz:
You could try but NewDigital might just merge it back into this one Those tests should be good, good luck. I'm still going to run my $50 (now $52.08 ) account with TradeBalencer and see what happens. I had TradeBalencer on another 1 currency account that blew up, it went to like -$169 and hit a margin call, so my tests aren't going to well. I might try another Demo account with one of the new EA's. Probably the same settings as you but on only one currency.

Ok..I got the ok to start a new thread...but I want to wait for more people to request other tests...if needed...

We got our current test going on right now ....so Good Trading to All!

I am going to go to Sam's Club right now and exchange my LCD Samsung 40" Big Screen for a smaller one (I got a little carried away)...plus the speakers are blown on this one...I really need to get one of those surround sound speaker kits with a gazillion speakers.

ES

Check step inc ea

Hi ElectricSavant,

I am sure I have cautioned before that I am a cut and paster with just enough knowledge of coding to be dangerous.

A quick check of the stepinc mod on the backtester appeared OK but I am wondering if it should be allowed to run for a day on a demo to check 100% that is functioning correctly. In particular I want to check that the stepinc resets itself after a takeprofit from the third ea.

It would be annoying for you if the new thread was started and the new testing and it didnt function as required.

Yes but I am not at home

matrixebiz:
Hi, why only sells with this EA? Can you post one that does both? Thank you

I didn't have time to code the full routine but have since done it and I will post it when I get home.

I was more after comments on the order placement and whether it had any merit.

Please test it...this will give the others time to get a consensus on what we want to test in the new test thread, while you are testing.

I appreciate those of you that is taking this serious...

We have a good group here and we will do fine....

ES

waltini:
Hi ElectricSavant,

I am sure I have cautioned before that I am a cut and paster with just enough knowledge of coding to be dangerous.

A quick check of the stepinc mod on the backtester appeared OK but I am wondering if it should be allowed to run for a day on a demo to check 100% that is functioning correctly. In particular I want to check that the stepinc resets itself after a takeprofit from the third ea.

It would be annoying for you if the new thread was started and the new testing and it didnt function as required.

waltini:
I didn't have time to code the full routine but have since done it and I will post it when I get home. I was more after comments on the order placement and whether it had any merit.

OK, cool, then I can test both side-by-side.

Thanks man

Reason: