Tradebalancer v1.2 win v1.2a IncStep 1 v1.2a IncStep 2

$1,908.22* $1,238.68 $2,239.69 $2,073.06

ROI** -128.85% ROI -1,068.79% ROI 336.49% ROI 102.57%

DD** 31.89% DD 72.56% DD 20.1% DD 15.6%

neg:1** neg:1 16.74:1 05.70:1

* = Equity

** = Projected Annual ROI to Max Drawdown Ratio

wELL...

I have seen enough with these tests to make a decision with...

Martingale...grids ...progressions are just not for me...

I am going to stop the tests....But for those of you that like this sort of trading good Trading to you...it's just not my cup of tea...

ES

Why, what happened? Did the accounts get wiped out?

My conclusions may not be correct...but I needed to test the way I did to see how the differences manifested themselves from setting to setting.

I concluded that the drawdown is unlimited and the duration of trade could be "trapped" in a very long hold.

As the steps increase the retraces do not become easier even if there is a LotInc of 1.

ES

P.S. Now these are my personal conclusions (they happen to agree with a PM I received)...please continue to test and trade it live if you have the balls for it. I needed the screen real estate for better projects and closed the tests...I do not test to discover when it will wipe out necessarily....I have a DD tolerance and this was a wild child that I could not tame....so to some of you I concluded the tests prematurly...but if I must wait till wipe out to discover if I will trade live...well....I would be gambling wouldn't I?...The velocities of the float and the exponential treatment this method has on equity makes it very difficult to manage a mature trade with, and because of this I did not need to see anymore...I moved on to save time as I would never trade this live for myself.

ATC 2008 Contest

Do you guys think that Waddah is using the same EA in the ATC 2008 Championship?

Here are the links:

Automated Trading Championship 2008

Participant waddahattar - Automated Trading Championship 2008

I think he change a little bit on code of waddah attar indicator cum ea... thus u see how the ea trade without loss but the drawdown make us wonder how long the ea will remain smooth profit

which indicator is that

do you mean Waddah Attar Explosion?

look on the waddah ea...maybe u could find some...

hello

could you please send me the reversal ea

or waddahattar reverse ea

thanks in advance

I'm still kind of shocked that this EA actually works better for the trader that has a small account balance...you just have to tweak the inputs a little and you really can't lose because the method is pretty accurate in terms of what happens...unlike indicators.

Reason: