I want test the EA.

Thanks for another posting.

regards

gatowman

Wich Version

Hi Friends,

on Titel #37, from Waddah Hattar,

is this the last version?

How is trading on wich Pairs this System?

Can anybody tell me his report, DD etc.?

Thanks and regards

gatowman

Really good workshop

Really good workshop

Better Setting?

Hi,

Can anybody post the latest working settings and the EA along with the currency pair here.

Not able to understand from the threads. Sorry...

Thanks,

Prakash

I ALSO CANNOT GET THE BEST SETTING & CURRENCIES FOR THIS EA

Waddah Attar Win EA -Trailing STops

Hi

I would really appreciate if anyone can help to add a "Trailing Stop" of 25 points for every open trade position the moment every trade is entered in the ORIGINAL Waddah Attar Win EA, as Im having lots of difficulty in attaching trailing stops manually one by one to my open positions. Would appreciate it very very much. Thanks again:) Attached is the original Waddah Attar Win file.

Files:

IN10TION:
:: much better currency pair to do something with it, same settings like previous.

:: total tests 156, 29 failed (total loss)

:: definitely a better way to fine tune it... look at the report , off course only 6 months of tests, be aware!

Lol, love the art work.

ANd, also kindly add in stop loss of 10 points for each & every trade that is entered upon. Thx a million:)

dlhc:
Hi I would really appreciate if anyone can help to add a "Trailing Stop" of 25 points for every open trade position the moment every trade is entered in the ORIGINAL Waddah Attar Win EA, as Im having lots of difficulty in attaching trailing stops manually one by one to my open positions. Would appreciate it very very much. Thanks again:) Attached is the original Waddah Attar Win file.

Waddah Attar Win_TradeBalancer_1.mq4

Hi all,

Looks like this thread has gone a bit quite, however, I'll make he post on the off chance that some one can help me.

I'm trying to get a copy of the Waddah Attar Win_TradeBalancer_1.mq4 EA.

Every time I try to download from the forum site, I get sent to a white blank page. Whether from the embedded link on a posting or from the attachments panel. I think someone else here has had a similar problem.

However, if some one would be so kind to email a copy, just post your willingness to do so, and I'll send my email address.

Many thanks,

Woofx

Attachment

wooffx:
Hi all,

Looks like this thread has gone a bit quite, however, I'll make he post on the off chance that some one can help me.

I'm trying to get a copy of the Waddah Attar Win_TradeBalancer_1.mq4 EA.

Every time I try to download from the forum site, I get sent to a white blank page. Whether from the embedded link on a posting or from the attachments panel. I think someone else here has had a similar problem.

However, if some one would be so kind to email a copy, just post your willingness to do so, and I'll send my email address.

Many thanks,

Woofx

Look at page 68 with all the attachments. Andre

Reason: