Waddah Attar Win Expert - page 39

dunhill:
ok, extern comment now included.

i cannot download those files

why?

i can't either.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178720/page11

the attachment link sends me to a blank white page. something wrong with the forum ? can someone please repost that !

thanks!

Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody

Good Evening to all forum members. This is my first post. I do find this post interesting. I am trying this EA(Waddah Attar Win_1_1.2a). I will post my results of back testing soon. I am begining to learn MQL language.

Results

surgednb:
I'm still kind of shocked that this EA actually works better for the trader that has a small account balance...you just have to tweak the inputs a little and you really can't lose because the method is pretty accurate in terms of what happens...unlike indicators.

Hello surgednb,

Can you post your settings, broker, start amount? etc... &.or Upload your preset file?

Did you make the EA only trade in directions of Daily or weekly trends?

I'm not getting the same result kind of results. If I start the EA on a account balance of 3K or less it stops out with big loss. I'm looking for a good EA to use for extra signals. To help me keep an eye on the majors with low spreads.

Is there any (free or commercial) EAs out there that you can set the stop loss and set profit to same amount i.e. 20, 20, or 30, 30 etc.... and it will still come out ahead? Not one that only trades once a week or less either.... I'm about ready to give up on the EAs, but why let the robots have all the fun anyway.

Thanks

Waddah Attar Win Expert

Hi,

Can anyone email me latest version of Waddah Attar EA .... email to salxfx@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi,

THis EA is great.thanks alot

Outside the square

Can this Ea possible without any sell and buy signal.İt must just work with other EA s magic number.Can anyone help me.

dont quite like the lower lows in equity curve...

but still good logic?

Files:
Reason: