Icustom Values

Hi just a quick query regarding values for icustom.

I tried to check if I was getting the correct values for icustom by using alert function on my indicator. The alerts on my indicator and prints from my ea match up but the data on the data window is different from both so I am not sure if my icustom is correct and just want to check why the data window displays different values. I would post a screenshot but on mobile at moment.

The data window show what the mouse is over. Make sure you're over the correct bar.

WHRoeder:
The data window show what the mouse is over. Make sure you're over the correct bar.

Yea I tried to match up data window, prints and alerts at various different time frames but it is showing different. I will post a screenshot once I am on my pc.

alexlearnmql:

Yea I tried to match up data window, prints and alerts at various different time frames but it is showing different. I will post a screenshot once I am on my pc.

icustomvalues

MA1=50

MA2=200 

I have EA set to every tick, the journal has missing time frames(is this normal?) Is my icustom call correct?

void OnTick()
{

MA1=iCustom(NULL,0,"IcustomMA",1,0); 
MA2=iCustom(NULL,0,"IcustomMA",2,0);

Print("MA1: ",MA1);
Print("MA2: ",MA2);

}

alexlearnmql: the journal has missing time frames(is this normal?) Is my icustom call correct?
  1. No idea what you mean by "missing time frames." If entries are posted too fast the tab will have missing entries, the file will have all. (Right click -> open.)
  2. Zero is not a valid symbol. iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL4 Reference states you can use NULL to mean the current chart. There are no mind readers here. We don't know your indicator, nor wether the default parameters are 50 & 200. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

WHRoeder:
  1. No idea what you mean by "missing time frames." If entries are posted too fast the tab will have missing entries, the file will have all. (Right click -> open.)
  2. Zero is not a valid symbol. iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL4 Reference states you can use NULL to mean the current chart. There are no mind readers here. We don't know your indicator, nor wether the default parameters are 50 & 200. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum
I was trying to attach it to different charts to see if it would fix the problem, the 0 was a mistake when I pasted code. Yea i meant missing entries.
Reason: