Blessing 2 - page 51

And it's been almost 4 months since u have opened this demo and it clearly shows that it can be traded safely. your demo account looks like a magic tree that grows bucks.

It's all about risk control. I have a $500 live account that can survive

12 progressions, with some margin to spare. You have to be conservative

with this EA.

Rob

What is the biggest progression have you seen since starting blessing???

Togu:
What is the biggest progression have you seen since starting blessing???

Eight levels

Anyone trading Live or Demo with FXDD right now?

New Version 4.8

All,

Another new version is on post one. It syncs all POSLs so that the exact same POSL is set across all open trades should anyone desire to use the POSL setting. Again, this is a protection measure that anyone can set to true or false. It is designed to protect the trades should you lose your internet connection. It does not effect the logic sequence at all but is designed solely to protect YOU.

I recommend a VPS anyway...

v/r

Happy Trading

Thank you very much. Been live since Jan 2009 w/Blessing and it is doing great.

lron:

I recommend a VPS anyway...

thanks Iron

Do you guys know about a good and reliable vps provider by the way ?

what pairs, time frame and settings are you using if you don't mind me asking, the reason i ask this, no matter what settings i use my account always blows up and i am using the conservative settings

Slack:
Thank you very much. Been live since Jan 2009 w/Blessing and it is doing great.

This EA looks really interesting. I'm trying to download it from the first post but only get a html file and not mq4. Can anybody tell me how I can download the correct file please.

alex84:
thanks Iron Do you guys know about a good and reliable vps provider by the way ?

what about omega supreme ?

OmegaSupreme.com

Reason: