Blessing 2 - page 49

Blessing 2

It was working fine..... all settings were as per instructions... then suddenly disaster struck... what could be the problem... where can i attach my reports here

ChicagoRob:
Blessing screen shot...

Thanks a lot

Hello all,

I just saw the original blessing system by Rifo Valas and noticed that the grid gap is fixed at 20 pips.

You all are doing an awesome job with this coding but isn't the original version safer once a retraction of only 20 pips is more likely to occur and far less risky then a retraction of 200 pips on the higher levels?

And this may be a stupid question.... on the original version while waiting for the retrace (lets say buy) it makes money selling, does blessing 4.6 works in the same manner or it only trades in one direction according to the indicator?

Thanks a lot for your time and congratulations for the excellent work with this EA

only one direction depending on the ma filter

I see no reason why we shouldn't take the opportunity to profit from sell orders (lets say every 25 pips) while we are waiting for a retrace (in case we are adding buy orders waiting for the trend to reverse to buy direction).

I wonder if it is safe using 4 pairs on one k account. Been demoying for one week and dd was around 10%. I do trade live with one pair and biggest dd was 10% also.

Any suggestions????

fafajuju:
I see no reason why we shouldn't take the opportunity to profit from sell orders (lets say every 25 pips) while we are waiting for a retrace (in case we are adding buy orders waiting for the trend to reverse to buy direction).

I tested 2 blessings modified on the same pair and same platform. One buy only and the other one sell only, eas not using the MA filter. So the eas were always taking advantage of both the trend and the retraces. You have more often a floating DD but you take pips more often. If you keep in mind to have enough balance, it shouldnt be more risky. (i use 8000 balance for one pair on a standard 0.10 cents/pip)

Anybody else made such testings ?

Sorry

There is an experts that is the martigala only above or below the levels of the pivots R3 and S3?

It seems like the thread has died .

I have a question regarding the trades that blessing is taking. Sometimes I see headging on one pair going against each other and I think it's wonderful to limit floating losses while boosting the profit but it happens only rarely. And if you guys know what the settings should be tweaked I will be apriciatted alot. If it just random, is there any way to empliment this headging on the next version???

Thanks.

Togu:
It seems like the thread has died .

I have a question regarding the trades that blessing is taking. Sometimes I see headging on one pair going against each other and I think it's wonderful to limit floating losses while boosting the profit but it happens only rarely. And if you guys know what the settings should be tweaked I will be apriciatted alot. If it just random, is there any way to empliment this headging on the next version???

Thanks.

This thread has not died, but Fifthelement, Iron, Chicagorob etc(all of my respect and more is theirs) done the job. They answered all of the questions earlier posts, just read .

They finished and this ea works like swiss watch no doubt. How? They wrote everything at earlier posts.

Good luck! Test it and use it! It depends on you.

Have a nice day!

Reason: