Blessing 2 - page 44

this ea is supposed to be liked that...you need to decide which direction you trade and enter it rather than using its moving average 100. at the end of the trend, the mkt reverse if it does not hit moving average yet..disaster will come !!! i did use it in my ibfx live mini account and i lost 50% of my capital. take care..

I believe you all are risking too much. I am demo testing an account since November 4th and the Max Draw Down of the account the entire time was 7%. Currently, the profit is only up 30% but that is not bad in 2.5 months. Please lower risk to trade live. I mean, 10% profit monthly is very good and this is relatively safe settings too.

footy98:
this ea is supposed to be liked that...you need to decide which direction you trade and enter it rather than using its moving average 100. at the end of the trend, the mkt reverse if it does not hit moving average yet..disaster will come !!! i did use it in my ibfx live mini account and i lost 50% of my capital. take care..

so is the UnequalHedge ea be better? anyone running the UnequalHedge ea on live account?

I'm testing it on EURUSD M5 using the default setting and it only open two opposite trades and that's it. It never close or added more trades.

Anyone has tested it and have a set file that may work?

microlost:
so is the UnequalHedge ea be better? anyone running the UnequalHedge ea on live account?

YES safe sex is better than without it!!! so i guess it is the same in the trading life lol.

I have been trading blessing 4.6 live (started June 5th). and I have seen the biggest draw down was like 10% of my account with floting positions around 10-11 trades but I didn't worry about that because it was moving to my direction even it was 200pips to reach the TP. I used the default settings eventhough recommended settings was 10 for mini account and 1 for mini account. Mine is mini account which the setting is supposed to be 10 but I have traded 1 without knowing the recommended setting.(IBFX 0.01 lots) 9 times lower than the original recommended setting. But even with this setting few days earlier I had like 10-11 open positions and DD equity was around 110-120$ floating (-10% of initial equity). If I had traded the original recomended settings I don't know how much I would lose or get stressed because of the DD. So I guess it's better to be 9 times safer than the original recommended setting. So it is almost 15 days live trading and rough estimation it will generate around 30-50$ per month withough hassle on 1000$ mini account IBFX. I haven't calculated exact numbers but with this settings and I feel more safe. If one calculates the statistics on IBFX I will appriciate ones work. The system itself is great if you had like 100k and it will generate some nice $ for your pocket.

P.S. I'm live trading on live account mini IBFX 0.01 lot = 1c per pip move(1m chart) Eventhough it's sounds safe I had around 10% DD floating couple days ago. Do you consider this safe???????

Hi guys,

I have a question for Iron or anyone who has run blessing live.

I noticed that sometimes, Blessing will open and delete sell limits at a very frequent pace. Infact, depending on the movement of the price, it may open a sell limit and then delete and then open and then delete and so on and so forth like in almost every 2-3 seconds.

In cases like this, would this frustrate the broker like hell in live trading? I know in demo it is fine, but what about live?

Thanks for any help.

kwkee:
Hi guys,

I have a question for Iron or anyone who has run blessing live.

I noticed that sometimes, Blessing will open and delete sell limits at a very frequent pace. Infact, depending on the movement of the price, it may open a sell limit and then delete and then open and then delete and so on and so forth like in almost every 2-3 seconds.

In cases like this, would this frustrate the broker like hell in live trading? I know in demo it is fine, but what about live?

Thanks for any help.

So far broker haven't yelled at me yet. lol

Togu:
So far broker haven't yelled at me yet. lol

You mean u also faced the same thing?

When I try to open my account statement, it shows a super long list of canceled sell limits before I finally see my P & L report.

It's unbelievably long. This happens on the USDJPY D1 chart.

I really hope that if this is a live account, the broker wouldn't scream

kwkee:
Are you sure LAF=0.01???

That's a little low don't you think?

I guess it should be the lots = 0.01

Oops. LAF=0.01. Sorry.

AC spread

Hi guys,

anybody had seen AUD/CAD spread at 20 on Alpari since last night ?

I think blessing 2 trades will be more difficult; any idea about that ?

Greg

edit 2 hours later, it came back at 10 !!

Reason: