Blessing 2 - page 42

This is no martingale EA!!!!

hello,

i have a major issue. I cant see the martingale effect of this ea, its a rather straight forward one, sells under the ema and buys above the ema..after several backtests, i notice that the major loss occurs when the trend changes..so where are all them "levels"?

i give kudos to iron and the original designer, but i am shocked not to find the martingale approach.. i have tested it on demo accounts, its a one-directional trading ea using the ema..or am i missing something?

is there a martingale function that i have to activate?

cos i love the concept, i just cant see it in this EA...

omadivi:
hello,

i have a major issue. I cant see the martingale effect of this ea, its a rather straight forward one, sells under the ema and buys above the ema..after several backtests, i notice that the major loss occurs when the trend changes..so where are all them "levels"?

i give kudos to iron and the original designer, but i am shocked not to find the martingale approach.. i have tested it on demo accounts, its a one-directional trading ea using the ema..or am i missing something?

is there a martingale function that i have to activate?

cos i love the concept, i just cant see it in this EA...

Check your lot sizes in the trade history. The multiplier effect is there,

but it's not the usual X2.

Rob

I have been running a forward test of the all recommended pairs with default settings and LAF=0.01 on a $10k IBFX demo account. With the settings I'm using, Blessing2 seems very safe...earning about $12-$15 per day...won't make anyone rich overnight, but it comes out to about 25-30% per year (without compounding). That's not bad at if you're looking for a consistent earner with low risk. Thanks to all who have contributed to the development of Blessing!

Help

Please share the best settings on mini IBFX account! please!

I've been trading blessing latest version live. now I'm sitting with 10 open trades and I guess TP is 200 pips. Don't know whether it will reach it or not. So which configuration will be fine?

alex84:
Holyguy started his set on Nov 3rd 2008, but did some of you guys test the ea during week from 20 to 26 of october 2008 when markets went crazy ?

We had some very big moves on most of the pairs, did your accounts survived to this and if so what were the DD and floatings you observed during that week ?

thanks

nobody answered to this question...nobody ran demos or live blessings during that period ?

thanks

alex84:
nobody answered to this question...nobody ran demos or live blessings during that period ? thanks

I have three friends who all ran Blessing during those periods, but they

do not contribute on this forum. Lots of DD, but their accounts survived.

The secret is a large balance, two pairs only, and small lots.

Rob

octomanoak:
I have been running a forward test of the all recommended pairs with default settings and LAF=0.01 on a $10k IBFX demo account. With the settings I'm using, Blessing2 seems very safe...earning about $12-$15 per day...won't make anyone rich overnight, but it comes out to about 25-30% per year (without compounding). That's not bad at if you're looking for a consistent earner with low risk. Thanks to all who have contributed to the development of Blessing!

Are you sure LAF=0.01???

That's a little low don't you think?

I guess it should be the lots = 0.01

ChicagoRob:
I have three friends who all ran Blessing during those periods, but they

do not contribute on this forum. Lots of DD, but their accounts survived.

The secret is a large balance, two pairs only, and small lots.

Rob

thanks Rob, do you know if they used 250 usd balance for 0.01 nanolots or higher balances for such lots ?

thanks

alex84:
thanks Rob, do you know if they used 250 usd balance for 0.01 nanolots or higher balances for such lots ? thanks

$1K minimum balance per pair, with .01s.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
$1K minimum balance per pair, with .01s. Rob

so it means 4 times higher than recommandations, sounds wise ...

Reason: