Blessing 2 - page 45

kwkee:
You mean u also faced the same thing?

When I try to open my account statement, it shows a super long list of canceled sell limits before I finally see my P & L report.

It's unbelievably long. This happens on the USDJPY D1 chart.

I really hope that if this is a live account, the broker wouldn't scream

Yes I'm running it live on 1m chart. so far trading nano lots 0.01 with default settings. DD highest was around 10% with 10-11 trades on the float. Broker seem to be fine with my small account.

Just Fun

All,

Blessing has been doing so well, I haven't been doing much except playing around watching it work. So, I thought I'd come up with a cute little template for Blessing just for kicks. You don't need to do anything with the template to get Blessing to work. It's just eye candy.

I've attached the tpl file and the one custom indicator that the template needs. Apply it to your Blessing charts. You'll need to make sure your settings are correct for that pair though! The template loads Blessing with the settings that are in the template! So, again, make sure your settings are correct on the pair you are using! The template doesn't change the chart time so you're good there.

Additionally, the MA line that is on the chart will need adjustment for your pair as well. Just put your mouse on the MA line, select properties and set the correct period for your pair. The period is in the set file. Once you've done that, wa la! You have a cute little Blessing template with pretty stuff all over it! Oh, if you get Big Red Letters across your chart saying incorrect password, use this password in the correct location in the signal bar indicator: free_at_tsd

v/r

Happy Trading

Files:

Blessing 2 v4.6 live accaunt at FXstart

ONIX-TRADE.NET

segaaa1:
Blessing 2 v4.6 live accaunt at FXstart ONIX-TRADE.NET

VERY INTERESTING !

Trading 4 pairs.

EURUSD - USDCHF - GBPUSD - USDJPY

Can you give your setup for each pairs please

.set files and time frame.

Thanks

segaaa1:
Here u go...

Hi segaaa1,

thanks for your set files, but all are similar except the name and don't pass backtests.

are there an mistake ?

thanks,

Greg

i need the blessing ex4 file

please i need the blessing ex4 file can somebodyhelp me with it post it here or send it to my mail box johnray112@gmail.com

please

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
longtime ago I wrote an expert based on a strategy named Blessing , it was discussed a long time on forex-tsd , but unfortunately its thread was deleted by mistake. now I am glad to announce a new version of Blessing is available.

I named it Blessing 2. it has many more features compared to first version of blessing and it works by stop and limit orders rather than spot orders.

For the people who are not familiar with Blessing idea , it is an EA which works based on grid and martingale theories.

it enters the market in one direction ( which you may specify ) , and if didnt hit the profit , after specific amount of loss , it opens a double lot trade in the same direction of first trade , hoping it will retrace and hit the TP and close all open trades.

I believe blessing 2 is a great tool to trade forex markets.

I would be glad to hear your ideas and feedback regarding this expert. I would suggest you to run it in backtester visually to see how it works in action.

EDIT : one of forum members named Iron (Jeff Talon) has continued development of this EA after version 3.3

PLEASE NOTE ALWAYS THE LATEST VERSION OF EA WILL BE POSTED ON THIS POST.

Please i need the ex4 file its giving me an error when i wanted to compile it please send me the ex4 file

Blessing Eye Candy

Check out how Blessing has done with EURUSD the last 2.5 months.

Enjoy

Files:
eurusd_h4.gif  43 kb

holyguy7:
Check out how Blessing has done with EURUSD the last 2.5 months. Enjoy

how do you put those arrows? It doesn't show on mine

Reason: