New Members introduction - page 16

Thanks again for your reply there is good info to check. Take Care

arsenic786:
Hello BayiFX,

A warm welcome from me to forex-tsd

hope you will enjoy every moment that you are going to spend here!

Good Luck!

Kashif.

Hello too arsenic786, i will spend my time to learn something about Fx here.

That i know forex-tsd is the active Fx forum,so i wish it's make me be better.

greenjamie42:
Thanks again for your reply there is good info to check. Take Care

Welcome

Cheers

Informative Forum

it's funny how i stumbled on this forum, i have always wondered whether there could be such a forum like this, but any way i am here and it is good to be here, i am thrilled by the openess of the guys on this site and the help they offer each other, I say good work to the brain behind this site.

i have been into the fx market for like 3yrs now, i have been beaten, but made a little coins last year with the help of an e.a, so i think e.a's are great idea.

later

Hi guys,

How can we subscribe to a thread without replying to it? I follow some thread but sometimes I got lost finding it.

Click on thread tools at the top...There are many lost folks here... no worries☺

ES

malaz:
Hi guys, How can we subscribe to a thread without replying to it? I follow some thread but sometimes I got lost finding it.

atavar

new to tsd and hop eyou all like my atavar....

does she trade? ☺

hollandpippin:
new to tsd and hop eyou all like my atavar....

ElectricSavant:
Click on thread tools at the top...There are many lost folks here... no worries☺ ES

Thank you ES. I did that but I get this:

malaz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

ohhh...log in first...

tsd cannot subscribe you in to a thread as a guest...she must know who you are....and read your CP and stuff...

ES

Welcome...and good trading to you.

malaz:
Thank you ES. I did that but I get this:
Reason: