New Members introduction - page 22

Noob here.......

New to Forex and to the forum. Greetings!

Newbie needs trading System!

Hello, I`am from Austria so I`am sorry for my bad english! I read many posts on this forum and i have seen many systems! What I want is fast daytrading with good profit and very Low Risk! Which System do you think i should take! I`ve seen the Braintradingsystem, a channeltradingsystem a XO Method etc! Which is the best for me? Please help me I`am very confused!

hi

Welcome to this great forum Medany

Only you can judge which one is the best coz We don't know your trading style ,just choose one of fx system that you feel good ,open your demo account first try it for couple months or weeks then optimized it or modify it ,always learn and learn to make it better .

For beginner I suggest you to read a forex ebook about the basic pattern or forex trend

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thank you that i`am welcome! I know what forex is and i know how i can trade, i`am since 8 month on a Demo account! That is what i mean with newbie! I want to trade on Daytrading basis with 10 trades on a day! For this i need i good an simple System with good profit low SL and low Risk! So what do you mean, what you cann prefer on me? There are so many Systems on this Forum (XO-Method, Braintraiding System, Channel Trading System etc.....), this is the reason why iam very confused!

Medany:
Hello, I`am from Austria so I`am sorry for my bad english! I read many posts on this forum and i have seen many systems! What I want is fast daytrading with good profit and very Low Risk! Which System do you think i should take! I`ve seen the Braintradingsystem, a channeltradingsystem a XO Method etc! Which is the best for me? Please help me I`am very confused!

Test it each for a couple of moths and you will discover by yourself. Nobody can tell you which is the best for you.

I joined this amazing group only several weeks ago. I am searching for a trading EA but am realizing that I can download indicators and trade manually. Now all I need to do is learn how. I live in Baltimore MD in case there are any members near by.

new forum member

Hi everyone,

New to this forum and forex again after laying off for a few years. So many improvements to EA's and software I have decided to give it ago again.

It is totally fasinating how things change and become better as knowledge is moved around and shared and with all the information out here I had no choice but to return to trading again.

I love playing with charts and seeing what works etc and plan on getting into automatic trading only with buying some EA's and will write some of my own too as time moves on.

With all the good indicators out here I plan on coming up with some ideas of my own but to start with (and maybe end up with also..lol) I will be using others as improving cash flow is the main goal.

I am retired and live near Dayton Ohio and have the time to work on forex as a semi hobby as well as a means of income.

Good Luck to us All!

Jon W

Hi

The forum looks good I got a lot of useful information, thanks!

I am looking for the best EA? After reading all your EA forums I came to the conclusion that I will be better of without an EA.

4X4DEFENDER

Hello from Palm Beach, Florida

Looks like I stumble into a heavy duty Trading Systems forum by way of T2W

I really don't care a hell of beans for any trading system, since already found my trading method that works 70%.

The reason I am here is to find out more about this Meta Trader Platform and why it keeps disconnecting everyday very frequently and also how the hell do the script for the time frame converter does not update live on the Demo.

So if I ever find the answer to those two questions my objective would be acomplished and my ass will be out of here as quick as I came.

hi to all forumer

i'm from malaysia...wanna say hi to everyone...

hope will learn something in this forum....

Reason: