New Members introduction - page 8

Hello to all, I only joined here and this is my first post here. I interesting with on line trading like everyone.Is there someone could help?

greetings

hi! I'm a newbie in this forum. I see there are a lot of very useful things here-it's great!

gerald_sit:
Hello to all, I only joined here and this is my first post here. I interesting with on line trading like everyone.Is there someone could help?

There is many pro traders here and coders too here..pay a visit to many useful threads here.

bluesky123:
hi! I'm a newbie in this forum. I see there are a lot of very useful things here-it's great!

Hi..many useful threads here pay them a visit.

New member, but a long time lurker

Hello. I am a new member but have been following the forum for over a year.

Seems like my question about who's trading with real money bothered a few people. It's a simple and valid question. Please don't try to drag me into any arguments. I see how some people who tried to help have been treated on this forum. I do not intend to be a part of that.

BrianDuffer:
Hello. I am a new member but have been following the forum for over a year. Seems like my question about who's trading with real money bothered a few people. It's a simple and valid question. Please don't try to drag me into any arguments. I see how some people who tried to help have been treated on this forum. I do not intend to be a part of that.

Dear Brian,

Many people trade with live money here...I trade with live money. But why does their status of live money matter? Either you make pips or you don't. The 2-10 pip price differential between Live & Demo should be irrelevant to any sound strategy. Welcome to the community, stick with me...ask questions.

Kindest,

HeikenAshi

bluesky123:

Glad you are pleased, welcome to the community.

gerald_sit:
bluesky123:

Welcome buddies.

PD. It's amazing the number of new members during last moths.

New member of the Elite Section

Hello..I have been studying FOREX for almost a year and I am still learning.

I am in the USA (South Carolina). I hope to learn how to write my own EA that will be porfitable (maybe... ). At any rate, I don't believe in the commercial EA's because if they were making so much for their creator, why would they need to sell it? But I think that a brotherhood of amatuer traders helping one another trade profitable is the best way to fly!!!

Warren

wseyle:
Hello..I have been studying FOREX for almost a year and I am still learning.

I am in the USA (South Carolina). I hope to learn how to write my own EA that will be porfitable (maybe... ). At any rate, I don't believe in the commercial EA's because if they were making so much for their creator, why would they need to sell it? But I think that a brotherhood of amatuer traders helping one another trade profitable is the best way to fly!!!

Warren

Warren

Welcome to TSD.

I have to ask, What part of SC are you located? I spend a lot of time in the national forest just north of the Charleston area.

Keit

portugal in the room

hy everyone....just started now...tell me something...is this forum about automatic trade, like trades by a robot...thanks...

Reason: