New Members introduction - page 566

hello to you all. hope, i find some help here in the forum... thanks

Greetings.

I like this forum.

Trader77r here ... I am retired with cancer and desiring to leave a little more to family "nest-egg" before I depart this earth. Being trading (small mini-account) for several years and yet to find the best way to trade for myself. Like to trade 4 hour chart as scalping history on lower time frames just have not worked for me. Bought several programs (training and EAs) in past which have failed to work long-term. Anyway, that is where I am at the present time. Blessings to all. ....

Hello all.

I look forward learning fr all.

Hi everybody, Alessandro from Italy.

I'm studying spread trading and hope to exchange useful information about.

Feel free to mail me if you like.

Alessandro

Greetings everyone. This is Lee from Manila, Philippines. I'm a new Forex trader. Hope to make more friends and connections here to share tips and ideas about Forex. Cheers.

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hello everyone,

I am Mak, a professional forex trader since 2004, here to make people independent traders...so they stop expecting from someone to give them signals and robots

regards

Mak

Hello to all,

My name is Yuval Perry, trader for the last 6 years in the creative way.

Which means when I trade I'm switching most of the time my mental state to the observer, this way i can see reality and make good decisions.

The most important thing is to develop understanding the market movement by the candles, its always different story but the same pattern of behave.

Hi,

I am here new checking the site around it looks good so far.

Thanks

matfx:
Welcome to forex-tsd, one of the best forex community.

Hi to everyone I just start to look in to forex and try to get most info that I can get.