Scalp_net - page 6

hi newdigital,

Thanks for your very good work.

I have the same problem like geri with scalp-net. I see the sell signal on the chart, but it doesn't order. I use different other experts without problems.

Does anybody know an answer?

Thanks for your help.

erkro

@newdigital

Since scalp_net is not good in backtesting, have you tried to compare the forward testing results with the backtested results for this period?

This could show us, if we can trust the MT4 Tester.

Thanks,

lomme

erkro:
hi newdigital,

I have the same problem like geri with scalp-net. I see the sell signal on the chart, but it doesn't order. I use different other experts without problems.

Thanks for your help.

erkro

This EA opens the order on two EMA crossing if it was confirmed by Parabolic SAR amd MACD. Probable it was not confirmed.

All the versions were posted on this thread.

erkro:
hi newdigital,

Thanks for your help.

erkro

And probably you are using old version of this EA. The old version is openning one orer per Metatrader. If you are having many EAs running in one copy of Metatrader so use this new version which Igorad modified for this case.

Thanks for your help. I know about the problem with the old EA, I use already the new from igorad. I have to use the new version, because I am testing 4 ema's on one computer. Today ist the second day without any buy or sell order. I also watched parabolic sar and macd, but I don't know the exact rules of the EA, maybee there was no perfect confimation of parabolic sar and macd. But I let it run for the next days.

Thanks for your help.

erkro:
Thanks for your help. I know about the problem with the old EA, I use already the new from igorad. I have to use the new version, because I am testing 4 ema's on one computer. Today ist the second day without any buy or sell order. I also watched parabolic sar and macd, but I don't know the exact rules of the EA, maybee there was no perfect confimation of parabolic sar and macd. But I let it run for the next days. Thanks for your help.

It was not a problem with old version. I coded it especially to have one EA per MetaTrader. I did it for myself. But when I started to test it I realized that I need to modify this EA to use it with many charts and Igor ad helped me in this case.

To understand how this EA works you may use template from here.

I got -100 pips for my real account (it was sell order) and this EA just opened buy order. +10 pips in profit now. I am waiting when the price will go to +32 or +34 pips and stop loss will be moved to +2 or +4 and after that I will stop watching it.

Hi newdigital,

All settings on EA is default.. or you change something.

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

All settings on EA is default.. or you change something.

Thanks

Fast_cris

Default settings.

But in new version I switched MaximumRisk to 0 and the orders will not changed in this case.

newdigital:
Default settings. But in new version I switched MaximumRisk to 0 and the orders will not changed in this case.

Thanks my friend... i will test that.

Fast_cris

lomme:
@newdigital

Since scalp_net is not good in backtesting, have you tried to compare the forward testing results with the backtested results for this period?

This could show us, if we can trust the MT4 Tester.

Thanks,

lomme

I will try to do that.

Reason: