FX TopGun Trading

Hi everyone my name is Ben Williams and I would like to post my trade performance based on the trading style I use for forex. Soon you will see the name, FX TopGun Trading listed with all the other traders in Rent A Signal. The same style of trading you see here will be the same as what will be posted with Rent A Signal.

Thanks...

August Trades Are As Follow:

MT4 Live com

Until I'm listed with Rent A Signal you can follow along with my trades by going to the link listed below.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Just scrolling down the page and look for Open Trades and you will see what I'm doing at that particular time. I do not have trades open all the time so you will need to check back on a regular basis.

Open Trade: UsdJpy

Check Open Trades: UsdJpy Long @ 92.99

Drawdown

I removed post, not needed...

Monday, Aug 31st 2009

MT4 Live is having technical issues right now. None of the closed trades are posting; however, all open positions are correct.

buy 1.00 usdjpy 92.997, SL 90.490, TP 93.500

buy 1.00 usdjpy 92.723, SL 90.220, TP 93.750

Sept 1st 2009

Take Profit for both UsdJpy trades have been changed to: 93.40 and 93.60

Sept 1st 2009

I closed out my two positions with UsdJpy and have open a new long.

Go to : MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Check Closed Trades and Open Trades...

You have a backtest report please ?

Regards.

Ludo.

Hi Surfeur

Sorry but all my backtesting is done manually, yeah it's a pain in the butt, but I get to see exactly what's happening with my system with each passing trading signal. And to be honest I have come across bad data with missing days, missing candle stick bars of which I would have never seen if I had not tested the system maunually.

I'm trying to upload a file to show you some backtested trades and the file is not loading (invalid file, it's telling me). I will try to figure this out or may be take a new pic image of it and let leap frog host it. I will try a couple of things here. Give me a little time so that I can try to figure this out.

I've been cruching numbers with the data produced from my system in an attempt to reduce the recommended capital amount for trading this system. The new recommended amount is as follow:

5,000.00 USD mini-accounts

50,000.00 USD standard-accounts

Max number of open positions is now: 7

Everything else will stay the same...

If you decided to follow along whether in a demo or real acct make sure you follow these rules.

1.) Recommended Dollar Amount: 5,000.00 USD mini-acct.

2.) Recommended Dollar Amount: 50,000.00 USD standard-acct.

3.) Don't panic and throw in the towel if and when a stop-loss point is reached. Just keep trading as usual. A loss here and there is normal.

4.) Disregard the old adage of having a reward to risk of 2:1... Profitable traders will tell you that reward to risk is determine by your trading method, not by you picking a ratio out of thin air or from some book guru who can't trade. With FX TopGun Trading there is no fixed reward to risk for success, it varies from trade to trade because that's how the system works, and I simply follow the system without fail and without question (except when of course I exit early out a trade because of what my technical indicators are showing me).

5.) Check the Open Trades regularly, then check Closed Trades.

Click the link to see and follow all trades: MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Reason: