Elite indicators :) - page 1340

Desatar:

Hi Mrtools,

which step indicator do you have in the chart window?

D.

Step ma of rsi adaptive ema.

yungcapital:
okay I think this is it
All are decompiled (except for the shi channel - which you can find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261 - which repaints)

Hi all,

I am looking for the Andrew Abraham trading the trend indicator but I can´t find, I just found this thread...

Trading the trend indicator is on this post. It is based on "Trading the Trend" by Andrew Abraham article in TASC. In the original conditions testing is done on closed bar exclusively, while in this version it allows to use current (still not closed bar) in testing. If one wants the original way, then the TestBar parameter should be set to 1, otherwise if set to 0 it will test current bar instead.

If somebody could help me,

Thank you in advance. 

isidrobox:

Hi all,

I am looking for the Andrew Abraham trading the trend indicator but I can´t find, I just found this thread...

Trading the trend indicator is on this post. It is based on "Trading the Trend" by Andrew Abraham article in TASC. In the original conditions testing is done on closed bar exclusively, while in this version it allows to use current (still not closed bar) in testing. If one wants the original way, then the TestBar parameter should be set to 1, otherwise if set to 0 it will test current bar instead.

Thank you in advance. 

Here is mtf ver indicator but i don't know which bar it is calculating.

Files:

isidrobox:

Hi all,

Thank you in advance. 

Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page255 (pdf included)?

michaelB:

mntiwana, regarding the chart in post 13302--

do you remember the indicator in the main chart window that displayed the red/green dots??

Thank you. 

I think that is latest and last one MLADENs "CCI study 3_5 fl" indicator.

regards

yungcapital:

yes i think you are right those are the same individual indicators, however there is no alert present for the signal that procs (arrow) when the system meets its trading condition.

do you think it is possible to do? 

Sorry. As I explained a lot of times : I do not alter decompiled code. Only if the original source code is present (so if the original coder intention was to make it public) - otherwise I am assuming that it is stolen and in that case the things are clear

mladen, 

Could you please add a shift function (i think candleshift?) to this indicator so it can be moved further to the right? 

mntiwana:

I think that is latest and last one MLADENs "CCI study 3_5 fl" indicator.

regards

mntiwana--

Thanks again, I somehow missed the "ArrowsVisible" property.

I tried to duplicate your chart using 15 and 20 periods.

and setting CCI calculating average method to Triple exponential moving average - TEMA.

and setting CCI smoothing method to Ahrens moving average.

The result was close, but not the same as your chart.

Do you remember the settings or have a template?? 

FXSurf:

mladen, 

Could you please add a shift function (i think candleshift?) to this indicator so it can be moved further to the right? 

Try it out now

Reason: