Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 41

newdigital:
It displays here:

I tried that before but #4745503, #4742065 were not found in the Expert log file.

So I asked the original question.

Files:

pjo:
Thanks faqcya.

I modifies as attached.

But these EA do not work now.

Compile error ')' - wrong parameters count

Before these were working.

Pls advise what mistakes I made.

Thanks.

pjo

I modifies it,get it a try.

Scalp_net V1.5 and StepMAExpert V1.45

Alex

alexw:
I modifies it,get it a try.

Scalp_net V1.5 and StepMAExpert V1.45

Alex

alexw, Thanks.

But I have to wait until these EA generate action in the next week.

pjo

Firebird 0.65

alexw,

If you could add the same comment display to Firebird v0.65, I would be very much appreciated.

pjo

Files:

pjo:
alexw,

If you could add the same comment display to Firebird v0.65, I would be very much appreciated.

pjo

Firebird v0.65 comment display

Alex

Files:

alexw:
Firebird v0.65 comment display Alex

Alex, Thanks a million !

pjo

EA name in Multiple Window Title

Hello!

With multiple currency pair windows opened, it would be nice to have EA name in the Window frame just next to the currency pair and time frame designation.

This is to see the EA name quickly when many small windows are displayed vertically. It is difficult to see the EA name inside the chart because the window size is so small if many windows are displayed at once.

Is this possible ?

EA Needed

Gentlemen,

Many of us are not able to watch prices after we enter a trade on the 4 hour timeframe due to work or other commitments. I think an EA as follows would be a life saver for some of us, me in particular.

I would appreciate it if someone could write an ea that would do the following:

Close a Trade Only.

Close an open trade on the 4 hour charts when two EMAs are equal in value.

Make the two EMAs selectable.

I.E. If I open a trade based on EMA cross, I want it to close the trade once the EMA are again the same value. It doesn't have to cross, just be the same value.

Doesn't do anything else, except closed open trades when that condition is met.

Thank you,

Randy

rcbarlow@earthlink.net

Hi rcbarlow,

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843 (may be it is the same what you need.

Besides look at this post where all similar EAs are collected as the links https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Identifying alerts/sounds

Hello!

With multiple EAs running in multiple windows, some EAs generate alert and sound.

When a sound is generated by some EA, nothing is displayed in "Experts" in Terminal. Is this normal ?

Most EA alerts are logged in "Experts".

How can I find which EA generated this alert when it is not logged in "Experts" ?

pjo

Reason: