DECEMA - Xmas gift!

This is my Xmas gift Hope you like it:

• For traders:
    A new great moving average indicator added to the arsenal of moving average! the DECEMA (Special thanks to JoZo for his help!)
  • For programmers:
How to work with number of buffers greater than the only 8 buffers that the MQL4 supports!

DECEMA

Well done CG! for overcoming the 8 buffer problem.. I think your example will help a lot of people overcome the same problem.

codersguru:
This is my Xmas gift Hope you like it:
  • For traders:
    A new great moving average indicator added to the arsenal of moving average! the DECEMA (Special thanks to JoZo for his help!)
  • For programmers:
How to work with number of buffers greater than the only 8 buffers that the MQL4 supports!

DECEMA

Thank you,

You did the hardest part of the work.

How to use DECEMA?

I'm using it with period 20 and SMA period 20.

This indicator was created for VTTRADER so I've asked Codersguru to make it for MT4. If somebody wants the forumla of this indicator PM me.

More info HERE

codersguru:
Thanks drgoodvibe! !

Great work codersguru ,

thanks jozo ,

Thanks!

drgoodvibe:
Well done CG! for overcoming the 8 buffer problem.. I think your example will help a lot of people overcome the same problem.

Thanks drgoodvibe! !

DECEMA45/SMA25 at 1H

kappari:

Great work codersguru ,

thanks jozo ,

That's COOL!

I'm testing DECEMA45/SMA25 at 1HWhat do you think?

Jozo is the indicator discoverer!

JoZo:
Thank you,

You did the hardest part of the work.

How to use DECEMA?

I'm using it with period 20 and SMA period 20.

This indicator was created for VTTRADER so I've asked Codersguru to make it for MT4. If somebody wants the forumla of this indicator PM me.

More info HERE

JoZo!

You are the indicator discoverer! I'm just an automated programmer

codersguru:
JoZo!

You are the indicator discoverer! I'm just an automated programmer

Hi,

Someone could make a simple EA based on DECEMA and SMA20 ?

Thanks.

codersguru:
That's COOL! I'm testing DECEMA45/SMA25 at 1HWhat do you think?

I think you need a stoplossand a taking profitpoints to build a complete strategy

I am the Dummy..........

Codersguru and JoZo, you no doubt are in a class of your own, but please help this hapless and helpless (LOL) "temporarily mentally challenged-ME" to get this GIFT from you to work.

I down loaded the zipped-file and extracted it to have the 2 indicators which I have installed correctly. The one runs on the candles, the second one in a seperate window down south.

Where did I go wrong?

Your time and help is appreciated. Thanks.

val, i think the other one is just passive. you dont load it on the chart and the other indicator calls it.

cant you just code multi array ave using your own array function without having to use the limited buffers?

kappari, in the image you are showing crossess on the current bar which are unconfirmed because that bar has not closed yet?.

Reason: