I NEED YOUR HELP. NEW TRADING STRATEGY for Publish on MT4 Signal.

Hello folks.  I've worked hard and  spent thousands of hours of my time to master and create a great trading system that will help me trade Forex profitably and minimize losing capital.  For me, winning in the forex market means winning most trades and maintaining capital/equity of my investment.  

I firmly believe that I have found my "magic number" of forex trading.   So far, I'm winning trades and it shows.  

I am here to share my success to the world and it's hard to be publicly seen if mql5 does not publish my trading signal to the mt4/mt5 trading platform.

I could use your help.  Spread the word and help me get published.  

Here's my forex signal link.   [link deleted by moderator]

Thank you for any assistance you can provide. 

Promotion of the trading signal is prohibited on the forum so I deleted the link to your signal sorry.

--------------

As to your post so I did not understand sorry ...

Do you want to publish the other signal? Just publish it.
Do you want for the users to discuss your trading system? Just publish everything incl source codes to this thread for discussion (because any discussion based on the signal is prohibited).
If not so I will have to delete this thread sorry, 

I am waiting for half an hour. If nothing will be changed and/or no reply from the topic starter - I will delete this thread.

Julius Baluyot:

Thanks for letting me know Sergery.  I'm just a bit frustrated that I went through all the hassle of opening an account on mql5 to try to share my trading signals and my signal is not even available to  be shown on mt4.  How can one get higher rating if literally nobody can see my service?

Thanks anyway.  I don't mind you removing the link from the forum. If you can help me though that will be wonderful. 

You trading signal on MT4?
It is available on your profile (everybody can see it).

As to the rating -

• rating to sort the signals on Signal page here) and 
  • the rating to show the signals on MT4/MT5 -

read this small thread: Why don't all signal providers appear in my terminal window? (this is the thread related to the rating and so on).

----------

As to promotion of the signal so you can promote it everywhere except this forum (you can promote it on your profile for example and in blogs, but you can not promote it on the forum). 

But we can promote the signals everywhere. Example with widgets:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 Widget

Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.21 09:52

May be - not. I know 2 kinds of widget:

I am using Trading Signal widget and ity works on my blog with not a problem.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 Widget

Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.23 11:51

I installed widget (Top Signals) for my google blog in easy way using this link for example so everybody can do it (widget for some particular signal or signals, or widget for some broker). I did not place it on some other websites because I am not a signal provider and I am not market vendor. But I think that google blogs' promotion as a widget  (together with simple promotion using facebook, twitter and google+) are fully enough to get some subscribers/clients.

But if some signal provider (or Market vendor) wants to get many subscribers/clients so it may be necessary to go to more quick way - go to the other Metatrader forums to promote your signal or product in direct way - just my experience.

As to profile (your profile is here; my profile is on this link; and so on) so as far as I see - the people are promoting the signals on their profiles in very extensive way here (on the way as fb or twitter for example) because it is not prohibited (in case of promoting the signals/market products on profiles).

Julius Baluyot:
These are helpful infos Sergey. I appreciate your help. I'm going to read through this.  My apology for sounding a bit dramatic. I just had a frustrating time initially when opening a seller account that I was taking any hurdlles of the site personally.  I truly appreciate your assistance.  
Just start with this small thread: Why don't all signal providers appear in my terminal window?

Julius Baluyot:
I saved these links Sergey. Thanks!  You may delete the thread if you wish.
No problem for now.
Reason: