Suggestion to forum admins - page 37

is the COUPON AREA

for this type of account -- but you must live in europe

that is micro -- with 500 USD deposit

sometimes, we are just amazed by people that outwit us

Hi xx3xxx,

The most quick way to receive information about it is to go to this link Contact Us - Forex-TSD and send a message (select 'IB Department'). Because I am not participating in this coupon project but they are not posting on the forum ... so the best way to communicate - use this form here Contact Us - Forex-TSD

Hi landofcash,

I just received email from programmers what they fixed it.

Thanks for reporting.

Yes it works fine now!

Thanks!

in any forum spamming is not recommended.

If I spam any russian forum - they will ban me immediately.

But if russian forum is spamming our forum by your links so should I enjoy it? :)

I want to remind one more time:

newdigital:

Programmers are coding what is interesting for many members of the forum, or what is interesting for themselves (for programmers). It is responsibility for the members to increase the interests of programmers by testing, forward testing, detailed explanation, manual trading or any.

This rule exists for many years on tsd forum since 2005.

If some members wants to receive the help with free coding - so this member should be ready to provide some detailed explanation, images, may be - some forward testing/manual trading results for some time just to increase interest of the members of tsd forum for his request.

For example, you want to coder/programmer to code some EA or indicator or idea to be a system or whatsoever. For free. So, what to do?

- make your request in technical language. Try to avoid informal symplified explanation as those kind of explanations will not be understandable for programmers (they are thinking in technical terms for programming).

Example:

"EMA with period 11 is crossing EMA with period 21 for buy" programmers may ask the questions:

"which timeframe, any?"

"crossing on which bar"

""if 2 lines are same by values on the bar #2 but not ther same for bar #1 so - it is crossing? what is crossing"

"can you place the image? I will understand you more in this case"

.... and so on.

So, write full explanation please.

- do not affraid tio make a mistake in explanation/requests: people are having the rights to make mistakes, for expressing positive/negative emotions and so on. Any criticism will increase interest to your idea/request (and will improve your idea as well).

- always post an image about your idea. Because if your requests are not understandable for programmers so they can look at your image.

- make few or many posts with your idea explanation inviting the people for discussion.

-------------

Because as I see for now - some requests about coding/improvement of indicators or EAs are not implemented by coders only because of bad explanation without any images/illustrations.

If explanation/request is good with technical terms with images so programmers need just short time to help. But in case of bad explanation so the programmers will need to ask too many questions to help you ... and I am sorry: time = money for any programmers (many programmers are having regular job - paid per hour).

So, make a preparation for writing the requests for free coding and do it in right way.

I want to remind about this thread.

If the members see something wrong, or having the questions about anything forum related (incl moderation, "where is my post" and so on) - use this thread to post your question.

--------------------

Just something to remind more:

newdigital:
:

Programmers are coding what is interesting for many members of the forum, or what is interesting for themselves (for programmers). It is responsibility for the members to increase the interests of programmers by testing, forward testing, detailed explanation, manual trading or any.

This rule exists for many years on tsd forum since 2005.

If some members wants to receive the help with free coding - so this member should be ready to provide some detailed explanation, images, may be - some forward testing/manual trading results for some time just to increase interest of the members of tsd forum for his request.

For example, you want to coder/programmer to code some EA or indicator or idea to be a system or whatsoever. For free. So, what to do?

- make your request in technical language. Try to avoid informal symplified explanation as those kind of explanations will not be understandable for programmers (they are thinking in technical terms for programming).

Example:

"EMA with period 11 is crossing EMA with period 21 for buy"

programmers may ask the questions:

"which timeframe, any?"

"crossing on which bar"

""if 2 lines are same by values on the bar #2 but not ther same for bar #1 so - it is crossing? what is crossing"

"can you place the image? I will understand you more in this case"

.... and so on.

So, write full explanation please.

- do not affraid tio make a mistake in explanation/requests: people are having the rights to make mistakes, for expressing positive/negative emotions and so on. Any criticism will increase interest to your idea/request (and will improve your idea as well).

- always post an image about your idea. Because if your requests are not understandable for programmers so they can look at your image.

- make few or many posts with your idea explanation inviting the people for discussion.

-------------

Because as I see for now - some requests about coding/improvement of indicators or EAs are not implemented by coders only because of bad explanation without any images/illustrations.

If explanation/request is good with technical terms with images so programmers need just short time to help. But in case of bad explanation so the programmers will need to ask too many questions to help you ... and I am sorry: time = money for any programmers (many programmers are having regular job - paid per hour).

So, make a preparation for writing the requests for free coding and do it in right way.
Just something useful:

Searching forum/threads quickly for the info you need:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178546

Where to find a moved thread/post ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179798

How much does Thomson Reuters Eikon cost?

Hi forex-tsd forum

Who is using Thomson Reuters Eikon ?

i would like to know the price per month.

Ty for helping.

S.T

If this question is to me so I have no idea sorry.

Reason: