Eurusd/gbpusd - page 362

firscall:
It doesn't have to be correct all the time just enough times to make money.

if its working 60% its great you will have more+

firscall:
Then again...I suppose one could wait for the retrace of 24 pips and then enter short. Too early to say.

so your enter can be +24p maximum on sell or buy

avi1:
i dont want the secret,but i like your dyrection , smart way,but alot of if.

All I can write is that it looks very promising and we'll see over the next few weeks. I have built it on the 15 minute time frame. Yesterday, I built something very quickly using one minute data but processing consumed all my CPU time so I switched to 15 minutes.

It may not work I'll just have to test it.

firscall:
All I can write is that it looks very promising and we'll see over the next few weeks. I have built it on the 15 minute time frame. Yesterday, I built something very quickly using one minute data but processing consumed all my CPU time so I switched to 15 minutes. It may not work I'll just have to test it.

but if you look at firsts post on the thread i do it with my no. on 1-m .no one understand me. but now with week no. you are the only one get it

firscall:
All I can write is that it looks very promising and we'll see over the next few weeks. I have built it on the 15 minute time frame. Yesterday, I built something very quickly using one minute data but processing consumed all my CPU time so I switched to 15 minutes. It may not work I'll just have to test it.

i prefer 5-m ,30m

avi1:
but if you look at firsts post on the thread i do it with my no. on 1-m .no one understand me. but now with week no. you are the only one get it

Did you make your system?

Well what I'm working on will be more profitable and less risky if done on the one minute but I think I'll need to invest in a new 64 bit system with quad processors. I need a new one anyway.

firscall:
Did you make your system? Well what I'm working on will be more profitable and less risky if done on the one minute but I think I'll need to invest in a new 64 bit system with quad processors. I need a new one anyway.

yes ,but my hard disk crash total lost and i lost the 1-m system with all information(i post it before) on this computer.i m very sad i work on it along time

avi1:
yes ,but my hard disk crash total lost and i lost the 1-m system with all information(i post it before) on this computer.i m very sad i work on it along time

Oh yes I remember. How long will it take to rebuild?

firscall:
Oh yes I remember. How long will it take to rebuild?

il not returun to it . i working on a new idia finding indicator ,simple one but smart, the simle one is the smarts solution

avi1:
il not returun to it . i working on a new idia finding indicator ,simple one but smart, the simle one is the smarts solution

by the way the thread have 117000 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Reason: