EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 11

Very Good results Cross

Good results Cross.

Are you using the same setings for others pairs?

Regards

odirlei:
Good results Cross.

Are you using the same setings for others pairs?

Regards

These are my settings for the 3 pairs

Great Job!!!

Rdd/ Cross and many others that have worked on this EA.. Just gotta say great job!!.. I tried this EA last nite during the Asian session and over 15 trades with no losses.. Gotta love that..

If I may can I make 2 small suggestions which may help this EA duplicate this success if anyone chooses to go live.

1) Can we have a version coded that does not show stop losses? As many of you know that some broker shops do hunt for stop losses if instead we have stop losses instructions imbedded in the code that when a certain losses are reached the EA place a stop loss, this will prevent the brokers from hunting for stop losses. As of now when the intial order is placed a SL is placed at the same time. Eliminating this SL from being placed until the trade reaches a certain point (ie 3-5 pips from intended SL, an SL order is placed) will keep the brokers guessing.

2) Can we have the option for a Trailing Stoploss in the Inpputs section of the EA as well as the ability to change the Trailing Stop Loss to whatever number of pips we desire (users discretion). for those who wish to have mostly all winning trades and the ability to have trades once they are in profit STAY in profit is a nice option to have available.

I am not a coder myself but if anyone would be so kind as to make these changes, i believe we may all benefit from these improvements.

Thanks again and excellent job!! This EA looks like a real winner...

Theo

nice

sundog:
Lucky EA for me the first day, real money.. 18 trades no loss.

can you post the expert with the exact settings that you are using..;thanks..

My settings where default, with the sole exception that I limited them to .1 lot after the first few trades.

It trades 2 or 3 positions, which on reflection I dont like and will restrict it to 1 position at a time for the trades next week. It will be less gain, but I am waiting for the loss to see the result of that. Slow and Steady..

Alpari US is my broker, spread is 3.

regards

Is it just my data or was 2007 a very bad year for GURGBP scalpers?

sundog:
My settings where default, with the sole exception that I limited them to .1 lot after the first few trades.

It trades 2 or 3 positions, which on reflection I dont like and will restrict it to 1 position at a time for the trades next week. It will be less gain, but I am waiting for the loss to see the result of that. Slow and Steady..

Alpari US is my broker, spread is 3.

regards

dependin on ur setting u dont have to restrict it to 1 trade i have been running it and it has never lost a trade for me except wen i close it manually before the European session begin

but the ratio i use is usually

1k account max position 6-7, .1

100 $ account max position 6-7, .01

just follow the trend

1900$ account max position 6-7, .19 etc

and four days no loss yet though i know there will still be but if u adhere to 22-6 all should be well

i run it live on alpari-us and fxdd

careful with fxdd though check and make sure ur acc is .01 otherwise u can request that it be changed, unless u run accounts above 5k

Really?

Show,

You keep it 22 6 for both broker accounts? Do both brokers have the same time (GMT)?

Does the EA recognize the time even on different brokers who are on 2 different times?

Thanks

Theo

Reason: