EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 26

can u post version ic?

animedia:
i think version 1c is safer, i am using it now on my account

please can u post version Ic on here.Thanks in adavnce

_rdb_:
I will make some changes for Your_Lucky EA.

But in the moment, this EA is good only with 5 digits broker in EURGBP pairs with maximum spreads are 3.

I also make some additional changes.

There are:

Spread Limits, Minimum time for Closing Order, Hidden SL use to prevent SL Hunter from the brokers and some bug fixed I found in my last script.

Please test my EA again and tell me wheter something goes wrong.

why all the zip files r broken ???

nicefella:
please can u post version Ic on here.Thanks in adavnce

On page 17.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619

4 or 5 decimals

Hi RDB,

Thank you for sharing your EA with us. I realized that you are working on a solution of handling datafeed coming from different brokers who work either with 4 or 5 decimals.

Let me quote here MrPip's open letter, that was targeting the coding issue caused by the different decimals:

To all Programmers.

It has come to my attention that there is a problem with some brokers using an additional decimal place for prices. This will cause a problem anywhere Point is used in a calculation for things like StopLoss, TakeProfit or Breakout Levels.

There is a simple solution.

I now use the following function and replace all reference to Point with myPoint.

I declare a variable at the top of the EA.

double myPoint; [/PHP]

then in init I use the funtion to set the value.

init()

{

myPoint = SetPoint();

}

Then the function.

[PHP]// Set Point value to 2 or 4 decimal places

// to handle brokers who use 3 and 5 decimal places

double SetPoint()

{

double mPoint;

if (Digits < 4)

mPoint = 0.01;

else

mPoint = 0.0001;

return(mPoint);

}

There would also be a problem with some indicators that use Point to determine where to draw lines or size of histograms.

Please pass this along to any forum or group where programmers need this information.

Hope this helps.

Robert

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Hi I have a problem can not operate in the v1c I will not FXPRO orders.

if I go in alpari

I can help thanks

Munovz

Helo to All good People !!!

I am from Croatia, i have just now see for YOURLUCKY EA,its hm very very interasting,(sorry for my bad english) can anybody tell me in what time i must start EA for CROATIA end what is wrong with IBFX broker, because i have live account in interbank

munovz:
Helo to All good People !!! I am from Croatia, i have just now see for YOURLUCKY EA,its hm very very interasting,(sorry for my bad english) can anybody tell me in what time i must start EA for CROATIA end what is wrong with IBFX broker, because i have live account in interbank

For IBFX, you must set EA at OpenHour=20.00, and CloseHour=01.00 (max. 03.00).

Where the city you live now in Croatia? I do not know your time with the GMT Time.

I live in Surabaya (Indonesia), which mean GMT+7. So, I run MetaTrader at 03.00 (surabaya's time).

Hello, yahoo mesngr : iwan_cpd

Now reach "8 days" trade - Live Acc.

result:

http://www.4shared.com/file/75499910/f444c1e8/Statement_135374_-_Fa.html

yahoo mesngr : iwan_cpd

numpang lewat yah.., mudah2 an enjoy aja ( santai bro.. )

Files:

Time zone for ibfx

i live in GMT+1, sarajevo,skopje, warsav, zagreb, You say that i must open trade on 20 - 01

Waduh bos, apik tenan resulte.

Reason: