EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 24

kampfret:
Most people selling systems ,expert advisors signals have nothing useful to sell,so do not waste your time on them.

In the following 6 to 12 months these EA are likely to make a good profit and recover all previous losses.

I use the YOURLUCKY EA which is posted for free use at present .I use it on my real account .It produces an average 200-500 pips per month with a drawdown of very-very little pips.

Thanks a lot rdb, I hope yourLR,BCA or Paypal will full of bucks of dollars donations in the next 2-5 months which is come around the worlds. I hope so...

Again, I agree with you.

Thanks Ihipro

Ihipro...Many thanks for helping out with the Asian Time settings for FXDD....I appreciate it very much and wish you every good wish in your trading.

Version 1c seems to be bugged out. Im testing it on FxPro and it just opened trade after the specified time for trades. Also what i noticed the version display of the account stats on chart is bugged out. Broker Time, BALANCE, EQUITY are frozen and are not updating. They are basically stuck on the point when the EA was applied on chart. Other that that, results are very good on FxPro demo and decent on Tradeviewforex demo.

jup:
Ihipro...Many thanks for helping out with the Asian Time settings for FXDD....I appreciate it very much and wish you every good wish in your trading.

You welcome, jup. But be careful, spread EURGBP at FXDD is wide. Recently, I see spread EURGBP is 5. I suggest you set your TP is low is possible.

Hello All!

Could someone please post the latest version of the Lucky ea? TIA!

ihipro:
Copy file server.ini to the folder metatrader4\config\. Do not forget to backup file server.ini that already exist. Later, server fxpro will appear on the login window metatrader4. (Sorry for bad english).

thanks ihipro

bnbb2004:
Hello All! Could someone please post the latest version of the Lucky ea? TIA!

Be patient, the latest version will announced by abdul no longer. Please follow this thread every minute and don't be late to get his ea.

zomg:
Version 1c seems to be bugged out. Im testing it on FxPro and it just opened trade after the specified time for trades. Also what i noticed the version display of the account stats on chart is bugged out. Broker Time, BALANCE, EQUITY are frozen and are not updating. They are basically stuck on the point when the EA was applied on chart. Other that that, results are very good on FxPro demo and decent on Tradeviewforex demo.

Just an update. The frozen diplay just unfroze and is now updating properly. No clue why but it works now.

4051fx:
Be patient, the latest version will announced by abdulno longer. Please follow this thread every minute and don't be late to get his ea.

Who is Abdul? DO you mean Paula Abdul...

bendex:
I'm using Lucky v1a. I don't know if there's a newer version. I'm using the most uptodate FxPro. I signed up with them recently. Time setting is 22-6

sometimes around 5 to 6 am market begin trending and it's a big problem for sideway EA.

if u wanna learn in what have made a big lost at ur backtest u can view in visual mode, u can see trending market conditon make u lost ur equity.

i think it b'coz the filter which work in lucky v1a only time filter.

but in new version i see some trend filter work well.

that what i see. sorry if i'm wrong.

Reason: