_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 295

p.s.

I have already loaded the 4 indicators, 1 ea, and 1 template file that came in the .zip file....

Anybody know why this won't produce any results for backtest? I have other EAs that backtest just fine.

Read THE THREAD

stuart:
I have already loaded the 4 indicators, 1 ea, and 1 template file that came in the .zip file.... Anybody know why this won't produce any results for backtest? I have other EAs that backtest just fine.

Probably the spread.. set by the maxspread parameter.

Read this thread if you dare. There are several other reasons that i don't remember.

Sharing

JStein:
rdb did not share v2b and mine is based on v2b. So I can't share it.

OK. Perhaps you will share the filter that you added. rdb does not own that. Also, sharing a snippet of the code that you corrected should not violate anyone's ethics.

guys.. I have tried the EA on my demo acct

and there are few things that I don't understand

every time it opens position, it always opens 50 lot

and i can't see any automatic TP and SL on my MT4

are there any specific settings that I've missed??

PimpMyPips:
guys.. I have tried the EA on my demo acct

and there are few things that I don't understand

every time it opens position, it always opens 50 lot

and i can't see any automatic TP and SL on my MT4

are there any specific settings that I've missed??

Your account is almost $5 million. You have money management turned on. That lot size is exactly what it should be for a $5 million account. Open a $5000 account and look at the lot size. It won't be 50. SL and TP are hidden, which means the broker can't see them. Which is why they show up as 0.0000. There is a SL and TP though.

jturns23:
Your account is almost $5 million. You have money management turned on. That lot size is exactly what it should be for a $5 million account. Open a $5000 account and look at the lot size. It won't be 50. SL and TP are hidden, which means the broker can't see them. Which is why they show up as 0.0000. There is a SL and TP though.

so this EA has automatic money management??

this is the first time I use an EA..frankly I'm surprised

in a good way of course

I've tried YourLucky today and this day it opened 4 positions..all with profit results

this looks promising...after 1 month of demo, I plan to use this EA on my micro acct

what is the minimum deposit requirement for this EA on micro acct?? can anyone give suggestion??

Help

i downloaded your lucky and thunder last versions EX4 files but they doesnt worm on alpari demo account,

its meaning i have to convert them from EX4 TO MQ4 decomplier. i need help please really i need to use this EA and test it.

thanks

PimpMyPips:
so this EA has automatic money management??

this is the first time I use an EA..frankly I'm surprised

in a good way of course

I've tried YourLucky today and this day it opened 4 positions..all with profit results

this looks promising...after 1 month of demo, I plan to use this EA on my micro acct

what is the minimum deposit requirement for this EA on micro acct?? can anyone give suggestion??

Start with 100$ on a micro account and put your risk at 25 max, not more.

And see how your broker manage all trade in real condition

Start slowly, good trades

I'm using 5 decimal acc.

I found that the spread show is 30pips.

Do i need to amend any default setting in order to trade in 5 decimal acc?

Should i change my spread to 40 instead of 4.0 on default?

thanks

Reason: