EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 10

helo weezer,

I will try to make English Version with spread protection..

backtest on a longer period it's not important but i will do it for you...

This backtest results from 2000 until now :

Files:

Lucky EA made good profits, the last 2 days 20.1% / 34 trades without any losses.

I will optimize the parametres a bit, but I think, the potential of this EA is excellent. I use the trading period from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Berlin time...

The side trend in this time is optimal for that EA.

In the moment is a Optimize run in progress (most parametres, every tick, calculation time approx. 5 days). I will make a forward test with these parametres in the next few weeks...

Here is the trades since tuesday night (from 2:00 GMT until 3:00).

Plese disregard the trdes opened with0.10, 0.20, 0.30, and 0.40 lots. This trades are from a comercial eurgbp scalper.

I like what im seeing until know, but to soon to make conclusions.

RDB, is the ea prepared to Handle with lose of energy?

If the energy goes down and turns off your computer, after you restart the trading platform will the trades still open or will close with the energy fail?

If not, this would be an option to introduce in the ea.

I will keep you updated with the results of the ea.

Keep the good work

P.S: Dagolard when you have the results from ooptimization would you mind sharing?

I would like to run another demo account with those settings. Thanks

Files:

I will publish the backtest settings (01.10.-4.12.) If I've got them.

Actual best result (10% done) is 330.000 out of 3000 (higher risk), drawdown only 33.000...

I will probably start a small life account for forward testing (500CHF, 1:400) with these settings, but half the risk as in backtest. If I make profit, I will send Abdul some money. Good work without Profit in Advance should be honoured. I would recommend this to everyone, who use Abduls EA in life account. So we can help him to develope his EA.

thank you all response of Your_Lucky EA

I am delighted to get a login account from a friend who conducted Your_Lucky in forward test in his vps

may be you want to see the results

Login : 464752

Investor : hsv5hxj (read only password)

server : AlpariUK-Demo

Hi dmbsys,

What inputs are in the EA that you tests forward?

Lucky EA for me the first day, real money.. 18 trades no loss.

Impressive results

Impressive results.

The only problem with Alpari demo and any live account is the difference betwen spreads. So, I'm wondering if this results can be reproducted in live statements.

Alpari-UK widen their spread to at least 5 pips after the New York close and until the London open.

Be careful if you want to go live with Alpari-UK, all their websites still talk about a 2 pip spread on EUR/GBP, at least they do at this time, I just checked before writing this, but the live account never drops below three and sits at 5 a lot of the time.

Lucky results?

Is it just luck(y)?

Regards

Reason: