Work with me.

Hello,

I have searched this forum and others. I have not come across any EA or fully mechanical system that makes reasonable profit with relatively low drawdown over 2-3 years. So I would like to offer this to everyone.

If you have a system that meets the criterias above, EA or not, but must be mechanical, then let me trade with it with my money. I will assign $10,000 of my own money to try this out. I will try up to 10 EA's, so $1000 per EA.

If any profit is made I'll half it with you. If there is any loss, I will fully take that. So there is NO RISK to you.

Because Im taking all the risk, I can decide not to accept a system if I want to. You can persuade me by showing backtesting result and/or forward trading result.

Why would you want to share something that works? Because you are testing your system with real money without risking a cent.

Im not here to steal anything from anyone. This deal helps both parties.

Regards

Throw persuasion with back testing results out the window. You better insiston forward testing results before investing your money. Be careful!

A little helpful advice.

Seem interesting,....

FXBabe:

Why would you want to share something that works? Because you are testing your system with real money without risking a cent.

Im not here to steal anything from anyone. This deal helps both parties.

Regards

I really cant see this working at all.

The reality of the situation is that anyone who's undertaken the amount of work required to develop a strategy really isnt going to be at all concerned about risking a few bucks to forward test the system. They certainly arnt going to hand it over to a third party, because they really dont need to

zupcon:
I really cant see this working at all. The reality of the situation is that anyone who's undertaken the amount of work required to develop a strategy really isnt going to be at all concerned about risking a few bucks to forward test the system. They certainly arnt going to hand it over to a third party, because they really dont need to

To some people $1000 is quite abit of money. This way they dont risk any money. We work in partnership.

zupcon:
I really cant see this working at all. The reality of the situation is that anyone who's undertaken the amount of work required to develop a strategy really isnt going to be at all concerned about risking a few bucks to forward test the system. They certainly arnt going to hand it over to a third party, because they really dont need to

Exactly, for most people who has the skills and time to make a profitable EA, they have already tested the theory and forward tested it to satisfaction. Live and demo trading is not that big of a difference if you designed the system correctly. Funding is not the problem for anyone with a consistent profitable system anyways.

This would be more attractive if you are not allowed to view the code or strategy. No one is going to sell their edge for a few hundred dollars...unless it doesn't work.

FXBabe:
To some people $1000 is quite abit of money. This way they dont risk any money. We work in partnership.

You are only willing to risk $1000, but there are a number of people already advertising on this forum willing to risk $50,000 and a 5K one off payment, so why would anyone settle for a tiny fraction of that ?

The thing you dont seam to realise is that what they are risking is worth far more than a few measly bucks, and unfortunately for you, they know that

mas_awoo5182:
Seem interesting,....

Few people have already contacted me. Here is my email address if anyone else is interested:

Regards

I don't know what others are offering. But no one with a right mind will risk $50k on an EA without trying it out on a smaller account first. People saying stuff like that are not genuine from my experience.

Thank you.

zupcon:
You are only willing to risk $1000, but there are a number of people already advertising on this forum willing to risk $50,000 and a 5K one off payment, so why would anyone settle for a tiny fraction of that ? The thing you dont seam to realise is that what they are risking is worth far more than a few measly bucks, and unfortunately for you, they know that

FXBabe:
I don't know what others are offering. But no one with a right mind will risk $50k on an EA without trying it out on a smaller account first. People saying stuff like that are not genuine from my experience. Thank you.

I dont agree with you at all about starting out testing with a small account, trading a mechanical strategy really doesnt work that way. You never know when the max drawdown is going to hit, so you might as well take the greatest risk on day one and let the system do its thing. 2 years live testing on a 1K account is no guarentee that you wont hit your worst case drawdown immediately after fully funding the account.

Either you understand the parameters of your system, and how it behaves, or you dont

As for people offering substantially better benefits than you check out Financial Robotics

These people think deveopers will sell their edge for 5K and a share of a 50K account. It wont happen simply because an edge is far to valuable to give away to anyone who has nothing to bring to the party.

zupcon

And remember, you only receive money _after_ testing is concluded. Testing can include decompiling your EA and sending you off with nothing, leaving them with a working EA.

FXBabe

$1,000 is nice but for testing EAs we have demo accounts and cent accounts.

But thanks for the offer, its a generous one for those who don't have that $1,000. Just don't expect a holy grail to jump in your hands...

Reason: