EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 6

Hi,

I keep getting ordersend error 130 with odl fx. Any ideas?

vs1972:
Hi, I keep getting ordersend error 130 with odl fx. Any ideas?

Hi,

130 Invalid stops.

HI all,

I backtested this EA using on pairs of GBP/USD, EUR/GBP. Using the time frame of 4h and daily. It works much better results than 5min time frame.

Not sure is this result correct or not cause this code is supposed to be used on time frame of 5mins. Any comments?

I juz started using this eA

so far , it Buys when rsi reached 30 with euro-gbp...will update u guys

i need help !!

hye , i had an idea of using this EA with real account. SO, i did but the EA doesn't work because my real account only has 8 dollars... can someone help me out how to edit the eA ? i need settings for single digits,double and triple digits...

thank you....

symori:
hye , i had an idea of using this EA with real account. SO, i did but the EA doesn't work because my real account only has 8 dollars... can someone help me out how to edit the eA ? i need settings for single digits,double and triple digits... thank you....

you'd better not use in real

i used and lost everything

then?

videoman555:
you'd better not use in real i used and lost everything

..what is your suggestion? any interesting template,indicator to share?

Thanx

I got smashed as well using this ea on a real account. Luckily I was trading small, but I don't think backtesting is accurate enough. If you have 2 or 3 losers in a row (which happened to me) the ea needs to post 6-9 winners in a row just to recover, so it can find it chases its tail. The risk reward ratio just isn't there. It does remind me of martingale scalpers, when it's good it goes great but when you have a couple of bad days all of the good work is undone. It's disappointing.

good profits!

MiniMe:
I have noticed that this pair is trending up from a long time , so I made an expert where I am only taking the long entry " no short" try that approach , it might work

I am not testing the same expert , and I am not saying this is the best approach, but this is a very slow pair and its stuck with an uptrend so use it to your advantage

Regards

Alan

Yep, its a good approach

Reason: