EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 12

ShowBaba, thanks for the info, may I ask how did you come with that ratio? Also mine shuts down at 5 broker time which is 6 GMT. so thats good for me.

Tks

Yeah

yes i keep it 22-6 , but that is personal to me, the 2 brokers are like ahead by 1 hr so 22 is actually 9pm and 6 is actually 5 am, but the main thing is that by that time the EUR/GBP should have settled into it usual sideways trend after the session closes by 5 pm to reopen by 9 am

some even use 23 - 4 and use higher stakes as the trend would have formed already before ur eyes

@sundog

yeah its good for u and its ok like that

@pippimp

from wat i understand the EA follows ur brokers time so if ur broker is like 23 which is actually 8pm wit respect to the Eur Market day then u need to set it to 1 so that it will will start at 10pm actual eur market time

i dont know if that made any sense

How I can attach files? I have the results of a optimisation run 4 weeks/every tick/90% modeling quality/Risk 100; I am running the same for the last 3 months / RISK 25 now. After that I use these 2 edge parametres to check longer period results Risk 50.

adria:
Hi dmbsys, What inputs are in the EA that you tests forward?

Hello, here's the set file.

dmbsys

Files:

Thanks

Show,

Thanks, yes that made perfect sense as long as the time sare pretty much surrounds the Asian session then the EA should do fine. I will change the EA specifically for my broker (IBFX).. How do you like running the EA live on Alpari US? Are they good about letting EAs run (no interference or hunting for stop losses)?

Dmbsys,

Thanks for the set file.. Does any one have the Your Lucky EA file for the 4 digit brokers? If so , please post it.

Thanks

Theo

CANT FIND YOUR_LUCKY_EURGBP_rdb_v1a.mq4

dmbsys:
it's your_lucky_eurgbp_rdb_v1a.mq4 dmbsys

hi guys,

if anyone has this ea it should be posted in the thread. Cant find it any where here. What i find here is only 'eurgbp king ea'

ehis:
hi guys, if anyone has this ea it should be posted in the thread. Cant find it any where here. What i find here is only 'eurgbp king ea'

Its in front of your eyes.

Just go to post 88 and download the .zip file

pippimp:
Show,

Thanks, yes that made perfect sense as long as the time sare pretty much surrounds the Asian session then the EA should do fine. I will change the EA specifically for my broker (IBFX).. How do you like running the EA live on Alpari US? Are they good about letting EAs run (no interference or hunting for stop losses)?

Dmbsys,

Thanks for the set file.. Does any one have the Your Lucky EA file for the 4 digit brokers? If so , please post it.

Thanks

Theo

for now noting like that but still running though i check on it once in a while while, will keep my fingers crossed, though someone recommended IBFX to me.

For everyone that uses alpari-UK or US go here: Asian market 5 pips spread

Some brokers have temporarily widened their spreads, including Alpari and i quote: "]"This is an attempt to replicate the widened spreads that we are currently receiving from our liquidity providers"

Reason: