EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 36

ramiz1236:
wht should i do to settings to trade micro lots??? as ihipro have done in previous posts

Hi ramiz1236,

Maybe you should change LotsDigit. If your broker allow micro (ex. 0.01), then LotsDigit=2. If your broker allow mini (ex. 0.1), then LotsDigit=1.

azjeff:
Hello ihipro,

You might want to remove the programmers email address from you post. There are many spammers that look for email addresses on public forums like this one and then send all of their spam to those email addresses.

Regards,

Jeff

QUOTE=ihipro;249264]Hi ramiz1236,

Maybe you should change LotsDigit. If your broker allow micro (ex. 0.01), then LotsDigit=2. If your broker allow mini (ex. 0.1), then LotsDigit=1.

If still does not help, maybe you should answer to the coder, mr. _rdb_ at

Hi azjeff,

Thank you for your advise.

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....

I think _rdb_ is a person who inspires us all. Good job for you all who make this EA better and better.

Thank you.

ihipro:
Hi azjeff, Thank you for your advise.

hi, ihipro, this thread's going so fast..

in case i miss important posts, is there YourLucky 4digit version yet? I'm using 4 digits broker and longing so much for trying that version and putting the report in board.

Thx for answering.

_rdb_:
this is backtest risk with Risk=100 since 2007-2008,

sorry if I showed a lot of backtest results,

only to write the script and make a backtest that I can.

I really want to try it out live on my account.

but I was not able to do that because I do not have an account.

I hope there are people use my EA in a live account and make profit, so that he can make donations for me.

I expect it, thank you.

Dear RDB,

I peak up your challenge....

please call me at: [email]

ffaspector:
I hope nobody minds, but I'm intrigued by this EA and made a few tweaks for myself. I fixed the comments acting strange, made it work for a four digit broker. I also prefer a different method for money management (DragonMM) in my EAs, so that code is in there if you feel like trying it. Just set the UseDragonMM to true and set Risk back to 50.

I know RDB is working on v1d, but I thought these changes might help hold everyone over.

EDIT: nevermind, my post count is too small to attach it. can email it if somebody else would like to....
silumancumi:
hi, ihipro, this thread's going so fast..

in case i miss important posts, is there YourLucky 4digit version yet? I'm using 4 digits broker and longing so much for trying that version and putting the report in board.

Thx for answering.

Already there. Mr. ffaspector made tweaks YourLucky_1c for a four digit and add some code called DragonMM.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page23

ihipro:
Bos, pakai bahasa indonesia, ya.

Sudah ada bos, tapi oprekan master sini, dan ada tambahan DragonMM-nya.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page23

Jangan lupa komentarnya, bos.

oh ngono tah? syuippp!! pasti tak kasih report

translate: i c, okay, i'll put the report.

Few people with out knowledge just wait with their month open. This is just great. A guy how know what he was talking about just been over look. I can guarantee you that pip will increase. I know brokers I was one and know many. You could of made some money your self, if you learn how to keep it to your self.

hello there,

I had an error when I tried to do a backtest:

2008.12.13 12:33:14 2008.12.03 19:43 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\indicators\MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4' on the EURGBP,M1

please assist.

Thank you.

ihipro:
Hi azjeff, Thank you for your advise.

hello there,

I had an error when I tried to do a backtest:

2008.12.13 12:33:14 2008.12.03 19:43 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\indicators\MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4' on the EURGBP,M1

please assist.

Thank you.

Reason: