Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 996

Thank you very much for your advice and work, I benefited a lot here, English is not my native language, but you help me, thanks to the BBS.

mrtools:
Hi Wjx, hopefully I understood, made it mtf and switched the coloring to more reflect bullish bearish trends. If you can, in the future please use a translator to make your posts, so we can better understand what your looking for.

Thank you very much for your advice and work, I benefited a lot here, English is not my native language, but you help me, thanks to the BBS.

mladen:
vermen Regardless of it's name, that is a simple T3. use any of the existing multi time frame indicators instead

Hi! And yet , you can do this indicator MTF?

vermen:
Hi! And yet , you can do this indicator MTF?

Why?

Please read that answer : there are tons of T3 already made multi time frame (and all are correctly coded, and ar not renamed to cci when they have nothing in common with cci). So why doing something just because someone was playing a practical joke and named a T3 to CCI? Compare that indicator to any T3, and wit same parameters you are going to get exactly the same results

Hello,

Could/would you turn the opencloseMA to a mtf indie?

Or

Add applied price (open+close)/2 to #MTF_MovingAverage?

Thanks for al your hard work.

mtf_movingaverage.mq4openclosema.mq4

Files:

OneEye:
Hello,

Or

OneEye

Built in moving average does not know to use (open+close)/2 in calculation

OneEye:
Hello,

Or

Multi time frame version of OpenCloseMA indicator : openclosema_mtf.mq4

Files:

Adaptive parabolic (it is mtf) : adaptiveparabolic_v2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Multi time frame version of OpenCloseMA indicator : openclosema_mtf.mq4

Thanks. So fast. Works perfect. I'm hesitant to ask but could you maybe ad shift to it. Have a great weekend.

OneEye:
Thanks. So fast. Works perfect. I'm hesitant to ask but could you maybe ad shift to it. Have a great weekend.

Here is the version with shift added : openclosema_mtf_1.01.mq4

Files:
Reason: