Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 153

Multiple pair EA.

MrPip

Thanks for creating this EA, Is there a way that we can run this EA on multiple pairs

Thanks

Nice Trading

forex11:
well im done for the week. 4 trades this week 1 loser and 3 winners for a total of 502 pips to the good.

Hi Forex 11,

Nice results this week. Could you please post your results so i can see if the trades i placed are similar to yours or where i have gone wrong as my pip total is not where near your result.

Many Thanks and keep up the good work.

Results

Hello, im new to this Ea, have been following thread, what has been the best filter for confirmation for EA, any results for different filter's would be much appreciated, Thanks for your time

Mr Pip question

MrPip:
I use a wait of 3 or 4 candles for filtering with nonlagdot and QQE. Robert

I have a question on that. If you use say 3 candles along with non lag and qqe, do all three situation have to happen at once? For instance, if non lag and qqe are in agreement but only 2 candles are right and then the third candle is wrong but then fourth candle is correct again, would the ea enter that trade or does it have to be 3 candles in a row? I don't know if that make sense but there are times when you don't get three candles in a row but the trend is definitely going in the right direction. Just curious.

Thanks for your time and efforts on this thread. I don't post a lot but I do follow it consistently and I am using the system on a couple of demo accounts with the hope to move it to my live account.

Cheers!

MrPip:
With so many posts it is easier to just reattach. Also attaching required custom indicators. The rest will be on the next post. Robert

Thanks so much. Very helpful!

forex11:
well im done for the week. 4 trades this week 1 loser and 3 winners for a total of 502 pips to the good.

what is the systems????

McForex:
Just an update. I have been running the Mpower ver4.0 EA on a $5000.00 Demo account for three weeks. I have pretty much let it run although I have taken profit on a few trades before the EA closed them out. It has performed quite well. It is at $6704.05 right now with no open trades. That is around 34% in three weeks. It has had some losses but it seems to minimize the amount of the loss quite well. Occasionally it seems to exit a trade prematurely but all in all it has done quite well.

I just updated the EA to version 4.1 tonight and I will keep it going. I currently have the risk setting at 8% but I started at 10% and then changed it to 7% when I saw some of the lot sizes it was opening. I will post my results again in a few weeks. I am not sure about some of the settings and have left most of them at default. As I loaded the new version tonight I did change the entry to Non Lag dot and QQE with no candles wait for confirmation. I am also trading this manually and that seems to be the better entry.

Cheers!

Interesting results with the EA dude. Any chance you can place the *.set file please?

Many thanks.

FXG

weekend

Well I hope everyone had a great trading week.

It's the weekend and I'm going to have a party this weekend, see yall sunday!!

The Wait is used to filter trades that do not have the indicators confirm within that period.

So a wait of 3 candles means that nonlagdot and QQE must confirm the trade within 3 candles of the zigzag signal for the trade to take place. If the confirmation happens in 0, 1 or 2 candles that is also OK. If it happens on the 4th candle the trade is not taken.

If you use a setting of 0 the trade will take place only when nonlagdot and QQE already confirm the trade when the zigzag arrow appears. This might not happen very often and many good trades will be missed.

Robert

McForex:
I have a question on that. If you use say 3 candles along with non lag and qqe, do all three situation have to happen at once? For instance, if non lag and qqe are in agreement but only 2 candles are right and then the third candle is wrong but then fourth candle is correct again, would the ea enter that trade or does it have to be 3 candles in a row? I don't know if that make sense but there are times when you don't get three candles in a row but the trend is definitely going in the right direction. Just curious.

Thanks for your time and efforts on this thread. I don't post a lot but I do follow it consistently and I am using the system on a couple of demo accounts with the hope to move it to my live account.

Cheers!

Just change the input for MagicID to be unique for each pair.

Robert

svirk:
MrPip

Thanks for creating this EA, Is there a way that we can run this EA on multiple pairs

Thanks
Reason: