W D Gann Indicators and others - page 17

Walander:
If you would like to learn Gann Methods you have to spend alot of time understanding each individual method and you yourself need to know which one fits your trading methods / systems the best. I use Gann Methods- but I do not use all of his work while trading.

What type gann methods do you use?For me when read about gann,i become confuse how to trade

Amin,

Currently there are no books that explain all of Gann Methods in an accurate and rather concise manner.

There is speculation that Gann's trading style was not actually published, but rather all these ideas were published for Gann to ward off people who continually request more information on his trading system.

Gann's Trading Methods stem into several different types of analysis such as Price and Time Analysis, Rectracement Analysis using Geometric Sequences, Essential usages of what Gann likes to call "When Price or Time Squares," Gann Angles, Gann Forecasting Methods: Square of 9, Square of 144 etc..

If you would like to learn Gann Methods you have to spend alot of time understanding each individual method and you yourself need to know which one fits your trading methods / systems the best. I use Gann Methods- but I do not use all of his work while trading.

aminhtp:
thank you for your post but i want books that explain gann method in details

Walander:
Amin,

Currently there are no books that explain all of Gann Methods in an accurate and rather concise manner.

There is speculation that Gann's trading style was not actually published, but rather all these ideas were published for Gann to ward off people who continually request more information on his trading system.

Gann's Trading Methods stem into several different types of analysis such as Price and Time Analysis, Rectracement Analysis using Geometric Sequences, Essential usages of what Gann likes to call "When Price or Time Squares," Gann Angles, Gann Forecasting Methods: Square of 9, Square of 144 etc..

thank you for your post

i used square of 9 but there are things lost

i watched a trader used gann once and told me that tommorow at 23 G.M.T

the price will decrease about 25 pips in usd/chf pair and it is happen

so i research about gann bit till this moment i am in the begining

Gann Grid, How to Use this tools ?

i'm also newbie, i found a tools of Gann in MT4 "the gann grid". Is anybody in this forum could teach me how to use it properly?

TIA

Best Regards,

-dz-

Gann Grid indicator

Hello,

Can someone please post a working version of the Gann Grid which draws the squares? The version posted earlier is not working. It appears on the indicators list but there is nothing when I attach it to a chart. Thank you.

profitrader21:
Hello, Can someone please post a working version of the Gann Grid which draws the squares? The version posted earlier is not working. It appears on the indicators list but there is nothing when I attach it to a chart. Thank you.

Neither of them work for me either. I don't have any other indicator to plot the Gann grid. I haven't looked at the code yet to see if there are any compile errors.

GANN - Square of 9 levels

I am looking an indicator to of Square of 9 levels for MT4, if anyone have it please post ?

Regards,

Kaori

Gann

kaori:
I am looking an indicator to of Square of 9 levels for MT4, if anyone have it please post ?

Regards,

Kaori

I found these in my files.

square_of_nine.mq4

sq9_time.mq4

sq9_price.mq4

Files:

Hi CJA

I happened to check the thread and downloaded the files from your post Cja and ran the indicator of Sq 9 price only to find that from start price low of 1.44782 the 360 degrees was guess where? Spank bang on todays high... Pretty impressiveone would think .... But I was a bit lost on the other two files I dont think it ran properly... Any help would be appreciated ...or input I should say...

Without trashing the thread I also happened to run the indicators on a commodity but for the reason I would not know ( cause I am not a coder) would not run properly at all ? Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance

And Thanks heaps to Xaard, Cja, Fxbs,Mladen,Linuxser and great many other coders who put their valuable time to inform ...

Rightio back to more research )

hello,

I use gann hilo activator for trend direction determination, shortly if any bar close > gann hilo act. trend is up for me and if any bar close < gann hilo act. trend is down for me. so, if trend is up, all trade setups only long trade. For instance GBPUSD 60 min. chart (metastock) is below

Blue bars; c> hilo act.

Red bars; c< hilo act.

Gray line; hilo act.

I dont know mt4 coding, but I need same screen for mt4.

Reason: