W D Gann Indicators and others - page 28

Gann alert indicator version 2.1

gann_alert_indicator_version_2.1.mq4

kaori:
Gann 90 Celcius Cube,

Hello kaori,

i am a new here and, i search to learn Gann methods

so, please could you explain what is this drawing try to say ? i really want to learn this

Thank you . .

Found this about some Gann methods (maybe helps - since Gann methods are not simple - they were not simple even for Gann )

Z3_xmt_gann233 [attach]208839[/attach]

Files:

This version too : z3_xmt_gann233_h.ex4

nbtrading:
Found this about some Gann methods (maybe helps - since Gann methods are not simple - they were not simple even for Gann )

thank you nbtrading for quick reply

and sure there is no gain without pain, but what i aim is to start the first move

Thank you again

Gann levels indicator gannlevels.mq4

Files:
gannlevels.png  86 kb
gannlevels.mq4  14 kb

!MT4 GANN H4 indicator mt4_gann_h4.ex4

Files:

Hi Poster and all Gann Fans,

I am new to the forum and I guess I can t post the indi I have a question about...

It is ###Gann_SQ9.mq4

What I would like to know is, can you or somebody of the group please have a look at it and tell me if (and how to) it is possible to change the starting levels from High/Low of the swing first/last candle to Open/Close of the swing like Gann suggested.

I found out, that starting from Open/Close of the swings last/first candle, the indi would be working very often to the pip.

Combinded with its zigzag function in it, it would be a great help.

I tried to ask the creator for help, but he doesn t answer my mails, so I am asking other Gann "Fans" to make this thing another good tool in our box.

Regards

Wolf

wolf300:
Hi Poster and all Gann Fans,

I am new to the forum and I guess I can t post the indi I have a question about...

It is ###Gann_SQ9.mq4

What I would like to know is, can you or somebody of the group please have a look at it and tell me if (and how to) it is possible to change the starting levels from High/Low of the swing first/last candle to Open/Close of the swing like Gann suggested.

I found out, that starting from Open/Close of the swings last/first candle, the indi would be working very often to the pip.

Combinded with its zigzag function in it, it would be a great help.

I tried to ask the creator for help, but he doesn t answer my mails, so I am asking other Gann "Fans" to make this thing another good tool in our box.

Regards

Wolf

Wolf,

Since that indicator is not posted at this thhread (at least not as "###Gann_SQ9.mq4") can you post the indicator so that someone can take a look at it?

Reason: