Some HiLo_Activator indicators are here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172922

7 HiLo_Activator indicators are on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566/page3

New indicators: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566

anuarmu
anuarmu  
radatats:
OK I finally decided to post this indicator for others to try. I developed this indicator in conjunction with Patrick Nouvion over at IBFX. My concepts, his coding.

This indicator will plot support and resistance lines based on Ganns Square of 9 formulas. It also plots the Fib Time zones in an approximation of squaring time with price. There certainly is no other way that I have found described as to how best to use that tool.

Anyways, first you need to identify a significant high or low that you wish to use as the reference point. Use a daily or 4hr chart and pick the most recent high or low where the market reversed. Enter that price in the value box.

Next you need to set the angle for the calculations. The smaller the angle the closer the S/R lines will be to each other. Since this is based on 9, I use multiples of 9 for my angles. You can use whatever you like, fib numbers, whatever. I find 18 to be pretty consistent. You will be surprised at how often price pauses or consolidates at these levels.

DisplayFibCycles will plot the Fib Time Zones at the correct levels based on the formulas. The only use I have found for this feature is to use it to draw channels for anticipated price movement. I use the Fibo Channel tool with modified levels. Place start point for channel on the exact high or low you are using. Place second point on the intersection of either the second or third time line and the second or third gann line in the direction of price movement. Third point or start of the other side of the channel goes on the intersection of the start time line and the second or third gann line below the one you used for point two.

Anyways, Play with it and see what you come up with and I hope it is useful..

Does not repaint and does not rely on anything other than the start value you enter.

Square of Nine in Excel link previously noted provided a lot of the insight for this indicator and is good reading.

Steve

Steve,

This is really good indicator.

good works.

zezo
zezo  

thanks

zombie333:
here what you asking for

thanks for u

MoneyDuck
MoneyDuck  

Gann Hi-Lo Indicator ??

I searched the Gann threads, Hi/Lo threads and other areas of the forum and could not find what I am looking for.

I found a bunch of GANN HI/LO ACTIVATOR indicators, which is not what I am looking for.

I am looking for a Gann Hi-Lo indicator that has two lines on it. The HIGH and LOW lines. It would be great if it has an alert feature on it as well.

If anyone has one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Safe Trading!!!

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Money Duck:
I searched the Gann threads, Hi/Lo threads and other areas of the forum and could not find what I am looking for.

I found a bunch of GANN HI/LO ACTIVATOR indicators, which is not what I am looking for.

I am looking for a Gann Hi-Lo indicator that has two lines on it. The HIGH and LOW lines. It would be great if it has an alert feature on it as well.

If anyone has one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Safe Trading!!!

Current thread or post #152 of current thread.

fxbs
fxbs  

not to mention SSL family

MoneyDuck
MoneyDuck  
Linuxser:
Current thread or post #152 of current thread.

Most of those are activator indies.

Looking for something more like this:

Files:
hi.lo.gif 30 kb
Boyens
Boyens  

Hi there guys.

Can anyone please post the SNT-Cycle Identifier plotted on the first page of this post by JORGKA?

Thanx a lot in advance!

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Boyens:
Hi there guys.

Can anyone please post the SNT-Cycle Identifier plotted on the first page of this post by JORGKA?

Thanx a lot in advance!

It's a Tradestation indicator.

aminhtp
aminhtp  

about w.d gann

hi every body

i am asking about gann method in trading

i want to study it so what are books and coures uou advise me?