W D Gann Indicators and others - page 19

Gann MTF

I'm trying to retool the Gann Hi-Low indicator to MTF so that I can focus on one chart rather than 4. I've got the following two indicators:

#MTF_RSI and Gann_alert_indicator

#MTF_RSI uses an array to push timeframes thru RSI. I'd like to do the same thing with the Gann indicator. My problem is that the Timeframe array counts up while the Gann indicator counts bars down from the lookback (period). I can't get my head around this. If anybody has got a solution for this I would be greatful.

Thanks,

KJ

counting bars from tops and bottoms - help!!

Hello to all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any indicator that can count the bars from any top or bottom and project the counts into the future eg. pick a low or high point and start from zero and go out 30 60 90 .... 1000 bars as an example. Also I'd like to pick many tops and bottoms and have this counting system on the screan either as a solid vertical line representing 30 bars 60 90 180 270 360 and so on.

This is pure Gann , I would like to see when time all cluster as an example.

Say I pick monthly tops and bottoms for the last 5 years and had the counts all projected out into the future and noticed a cluster of major points coming together example 90 bars off a top and 180 bars off a bottom and then a 360 bar count from another piont... if they cluster all reletivaly close together then i can say that this time period would be a good place to watch carefully for a change...

So if anyone can help me as im new to this MT4 system that would be great.

Regards 4leafclover

it's pure kasanjian....not gun

4leafclover:
Hello to all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any indicator that can count the bars from any top or bottom and project the counts into the future eg. pick a low or high point and start from zero and go out 30 60 90 .... 1000 bars as an example. Also I'd like to pick many tops and bottoms and have this counting system on the screan either as a solid vertical line representing 30 bars 60 90 180 270 360 and so on.

This is pure Gann , I would like to see when time all cluster as an example.

Say I pick monthly tops and bottoms for the last 5 years and had the counts all projected out into the future and noticed a cluster of major points coming together example 90 bars off a top and 180 bars off a bottom and then a 360 bar count from another piont... if they cluster all reletivaly close together then i can say that this time period would be a good place to watch carefully for a change...

So if anyone can help me as im new to this MT4 system that would be great.

Regards 4leafclover

Check Gann thread, maybe you we're lucky.

possible business model == for US as yankees

related to indicator discussion

actually, most of us thanks for the contributors who write, who seek, who PM us back and shed the light

and we do go exponential in our learning curve

--- therefore a viable business model for the COMMERCIAL section --

is to PM a teacher

teacher demonstrate that it should work for 2 weeks

then collect weekly fees from student -- say 50USD per 2.5 hr weekly session

as most of the indicator -- you can't just simply read from historical chart, by live session with your tutor

your tutor should get time slot fees as well

this way , you can learn , from the best, you could gain your knowledge, maybe you need an upgrade of indicator or get alert services

and nice teachers can also collect money from you - they are just like your bloomberg or CNN or WSJ host for you

and I think cable tv channel - should be paid -- otherwise, alibaba could take over ebay ( then it is not good ) -

just my humble idea on e-business that could generate profitable business model

woooooooooooooooooood --- does HK and UK middlemen deprive from other manufacturer and producers

why not use the star buck ethical model for business -- I know it is expensive to have some blend of coffee mix

xard777:
Here is an excel version of the GannWheel with various additions Xard777

any screen capture JPG version of the enclosed (earlier) RAR

as we have to retrieve that, then convert to zip, then open with excel -- but we know it is kind of chinese encircle

got the RAR now

woah, the latest version works on the last week forex esp EUR/GBP GBP/CHF -- these are pure european currencies, that will eliminate the fluctuation on USD index

attached the principles behind such analysis -- robust and well made -- that indicator is god gift

x

Gann Wheel

This company went bust several years ago, however they did manage to produce some nice Gann software.

Maybe someone well get some use out it.

Xard777

Here is an excel version of the GannWheel with various additions

Xard777

Reason: