Humour - page 160

===================

A 33-year-old woman in Germany tried to strangle her boyfriend with her big breasts during sex!

"... to make death as joyful as possible" (c)

There's something about the "use old code" option on YouTube that's gone.

Therefore, look at the link.

PapaYozh:

There's something about the "use old code" option on YouTube that's gone.

Therefore, look at the link.

leonid553:

===================

A 33-year-old woman in Germany tried to strangle her boyfriend with her big breasts during sex!

"... to make death as joyful as possible" (c)

The woman's smile in the picture doesn't make me happy, it makes me feel sorry for her. I hope it's photoshop :)))

A bear in a tree:

Here we go.

moskitman:

Andrei, how's your kitten?

I have a fetch command already. You throw her a ball and she brings it in her mouth. She doesn't want to bring a stick. I recently dragged a dachshund by the ear. She put it on our bed like a trophy.

Zhunko:

Andrei, how's your kitten?

I have a fetch command already. You throw her a ball and she brings it in her mouth. She doesn't want to bring a stick. I recently dragged a dachshund by the ear. She put it on our bed like a trophy.

And ours is a character. You train, we don't. Just got some habits for living together comfortably, that's all.
By the way, at 4 months of age this kitten weighs 2.5 kg and is the size of an average adult regular cat.

About the dachshund:
- Is that your rat?
- It's not a rat, it's a dwarf dachshund!
- If the cat ate it, it's a rat.

PS: You should have posted a video, otherwise you keep telling...

alexx_v:
Well, it's about to start.

Not now. It'll probably start after Mischka in the pool:

moskitman:

And ours is a character. You train, we don't. We just taught her some habits to live together comfortably, that's all.
By the way, at 4 months of age this kitten weighs 2.5 kg and is the size of an average adult regular cat.

About the dachshund:
- Is that your rat?
- It's not a rat, it's a dwarf dachshund!
- If the cat ate it, it's a rat.

I've already got his paws on my shoulders. It weighs heavy. Can't get him on the scale.
Reason: