Firebird EA - page 16

Thanks MaxMan, that fixed it! But does that cause the script to behave any differently?

And NewDigital, perhaps the version of MetaEditor that you are using is different? I'm using Version 4.00 Build 193 (09 May 2006)

newdigital:
May be it was programmed like this. I don't know.

If it is the bug so I like this bug:

This EA did more than 6000 pips for EURUSD for this week only.

and more than 1,500 for GBPUSD

and 11,929 pips for USDCHF.

For one week!

hi there.

i'm newbie here, i'm still learing. so maybe it's a silly question; would you mind to tell me/us which version made those profits ?

thanks

apsforex:
hi there.

i'm newbie here, i'm still learing. so maybe it's a silly question; would you mind to tell me/us which version made those profits ?

thanks

I am testing one version only.

It was posted many times onj this thread and in files' thread as well.

newdigital:
I am testing one version only. It was posted many times onj this thread and in files' thread as well.

ok, i see. but it's the same version which generated these profits in the past ?

"more than 6000 pips for EURUSD for this week only.

and more than 1,500 for GBPUSD

and 11,929 pips for USDCHF."

hugobossv8:
Thanks MaxMan, that fixed it! But does that cause the script to behave any differently? And NewDigital, perhaps the version of MetaEditor that you are using is different? I'm using Version 4.00 Build 193 (09 May 2006)

I had 190 and 193.

Now I updated to 195 and had the following:

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4_1\experts\Firebird v0.65.mq4 (260, 11)[/CODE]

I double click on this line and MetaEditor shows me the following:

p=Point();

I deleted this one () to be like this:

[CODE]p=Point;

Hi,

This must be a dream

Firebird0.65 made 11,929 pips for USDCHF in one week!!!

I really don't understand how is that possibile from a loser EA to become a winner in only one week. Really crazy...

Have a nice day

hugobossv8:
Thanks MaxMan, that fixed it! But does that cause the script to behave any differently? And NewDigital, perhaps the version of MetaEditor that you are using is different? I'm using Version 4.00 Build 193 (09 May 2006)

To me it looks like it work as it should!

firbirdv0.65tf

Hello NewDigital

Iam testing the firbird0.65tf EA for 3-rd day I realized that the EA dont switch automatically from non-trading hours to trading hours at 8-o'clock ??

Thanks yass

yass:
Hello NewDigital

Iam testing the firbird0.65tf EA for 3-rd day I realized that the EA dont switch automatically from non-trading hours to trading hours at 8-o'clock ??

Thanks yass

I use timefilter and with this timefilter the EA will not open any new order. It will process already opened order: close, modify and so on. But not open within 8-18 for example.

Besides this "8-18" should be on close bar.

I have one example. I used timefilter with Ichimoku5_1 on H4 timeframe.

But the close bar is every 4 hours (H4). Right? Right. So sometimes the EA opens the order after 18 because close bar is coming at 20 only.

It is subject to timeframe and close bar.

Besides, in "account history" we have broker server time. And in journal - local PC time.

And the other subject that affect on some visualities. I coded timefilter and we can see "Non_trading hours" on the chart all the time. It is because I am not a good coder and do not know how to change the comments on the chart by coding (and nobody helped during the several month!). So if you see "Non-Trading hours" on the chart all the time so it does not mean anything.

Files:

firbird v0.65tf

NewDigital Hello

thanks indeed to your explanation,as i understand the EA is trading as should.

Thanks........Yass

Reason: