New EA - "Predator" - page 19

bluto:

=)...............................

BLUTO,

May I ask you?

what doest reverse condition actually mean....and......what is the benefit if reverse condition set to 1?

simonsmart:
=)...............................

BLUTO,

May I ask you?

what doest reverse condition actually mean....and......what is the benefit if reverse condition set to 1?

The reverse condition flag simply causes the EA to place a buy order when you get a sell signal, and to place a sell order when you get a buy signal. The effect of this is the placement of a countertrend series of progression orders. In reality, the EA has very little protection built in for when things go wrong....like a big price swing or trend move. I wouldn't recommend using this feature.

bluto

Reverse Condition

Hi. Here is a .set file with InitialStop=96 and ReverseCondition=1. It is for EURUSD M15. I tryed it with FXDD.

aaronrascon:
Hi. Here is a .set file with InitialStop=96 and ReverseCondition=1. It is for EURUSD M15. I tryed it with FXDD.

My tester is very bad

Files:
predator.gif  7 kb

order send error

When I try to test the EA I get an order send error. Anyone can tell me the reason and how too fix it?

Thanks in advance!

forexhog

No idea sorry ...

Which error number?

I am planning to start testing this EA with 11 pairs for H1 timeframe.

So, I started.

Starting deposit 10,000.

Broker FXDD.

10 pairs.

H1 timerame.

I am using exact the same settings as aaronrascon suggested few posts above. I only changed magic number to be different for every pair and I use H1 timeframe instead of M15.

So, indicators and EAs (default settings for every pair) are attached in zip file.

-----------

Winrar to open attachments https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page11

Files:
predator.zip  52 kb

Why I started with 10,000 deposit for 10 pairs?

No idea ... just to start.

We will see which will be minimum recommended deposit for every pair. Let it test and than we will calculate it in the same way as it was done for other EAs:

- Frank_mod's recommended capital (for 4 pairs): this post.

- 10p3v0.03's recommended capital (for 11 pairs): this post. 10p3v0.03 Ea is here with the settings.

So, it will be minimum recommended capital for Predator as well.

Besides, it may be good to calculate this minimum recommended capital for every testing pair separatedly (just in case to use 1 pair instead of 11 or 10). I asked Igorad to make some calculation or tool.

It is very quick going:

Will see what will be happened after NFP today.

By the way, any NFP is not affected on 10p3v0.03 (my settings) and on Frank_mod EAs as those 2 EAs are not trading during day time because of timefilter.

But Predator EA does not have timefilter and this Predator EA will trade during NFP. So, will see. As I understand, this Predator EA (with my settings) = some combination of 10p3v0.03 + fibo pivot indicator (pivot levels) so may be ...

Files:
Reason: