[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 200

Roman.:

Guys advise - recorded a video with CamStudio - to paste into your post on this forum. In my post to paste the clip, I click on the video camera (Video), then in the dropdown window asks at the top - "Specify <object> code issued to paste the clip from YouTube, Google Video and other services" and at the bottom buttons - "Insert", "Cancel" - what does it mean and how to paste video - *.avi.

When you register and post a video on YouTube, this code is given.

Can you tell me which tool (EA script indicator) can be used to place indicators with readings of several TFs for this tool in one window?

I have a lot of experience in this field.

dvan:

Can you tell me which tool (EA script indicator) can be used to place indicators with readings of several TFs for this tool in one window?

There are dozens of such indicators in the database. Half an hour and they are yours.

drknn:

Don't bother - upload it to a file-sharing service and just put a link to the video here. And in general, the video is posted on the site in flash-format. This video is in swf or flv format.

And how do you do it? - When I click on "video" in the editor - it asks for some code, "Review" - no...

And I'm ready to put the video out in flv format.

drknn:
Do you realise that you are now asking what happens if the foundation is placed inside the walls of the house?
I am not placing, but calling deinit. it is perfectly logical to assume that deinit can be called

Fam:
When you register and post a video on YouTube, this code is given.

I do everything as in this article when posting my video, but the "Video" tab in the editor is completely different...

I can't get a video to appear in my post. Can you tell me how to do this?

drknn:

Your trawl algorithm is wrong. Look at the code attached to the post.

For some reason the trawl doesn't work :(

Plus, I couldn't find a parameter for when it should be triggered. I'll have to fiddle with it.

Roman.:

How do I do that? - When I click on "video" in the editor, it asks for some code, "Overview" - no...

And I'm ready to post the video in flv format.

Generally speaking, these are elements of internet programming. You place object code in the post. This code specifies the location of the file on the server. Do you have your own host? (If the video is not more than 5 meters, you can host it on people). Then you can look at the code of web-document automatically created by a program like kamtasia (I use another one - I don't like kamtasia). In this code is automatically called to play the file part1.swf:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<!-- saved from url=(0013)about:internet -->
<TITLE>
part1.swf
</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; background-color: #FFFFFF">
<B>
part1.swf
</B>
<BR>
<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,28;" WIDTH=1024 HEIGHT=796><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="part1.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE="#FFFFFF"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" ><EMBED src="part1.swf" allowfullscreen="true" quality=high bgcolor="#FFFFFF"  WIDTH=1024 HEIGHT=796 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

<BR><BR>
<TABLE style="padding: 8px; font-size: 9pt; background-color: #f8f8f8; border: #d0d0d0 1px solid; width: 460px">
<TR><TD>
To embed the movie in your webpage:
<UL>
<LI> The export process generated these files:
<UL><LI> part1.swf</LI></UL>
Copy them all to the same location as your webpage. These files contain the movie and playback controls.<BR><BR></LI>
<LI> Copy this code into your page:
<INPUT style="font-size: 9pt; border: #9090d0 1px solid; background-color: #ffffff; width: 300px" TYPE="TEXT" NAME=movieembedcode value='<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,28;" WIDTH=1024 HEIGHT=796><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="part1.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE="#FFFFFF"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" ><EMBED src="part1.swf" allowfullscreen="true" quality=high bgcolor="#FFFFFF"  WIDTH=1024 HEIGHT=796 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
'></INPUT>
</LI>
</UL>
If any further help is required, see the Help topic "Exporting to Flash -> Displaying a Flash export on a webpage".
</TD></TR>
</table>
</BODY>
</HTML>

If you understand the markup language of hypertext documents, you'll figure it out.

Fam:

For some reason the trawl doesn't work :(

Plus, I couldn't find a parameter for when it should be triggered. I'll have to fiddle with it.

And I gave it not for you to stupidly copy it, but for you to understand the trawl code construction algorithm. The code itself works - we already tested it. You must have done something wrong.

eddy:
It is absolutely logical to assume that deinit can be called.

Have you tried to call the start block in the initialization block? How did you even think of that? I'm genuinely surprised.

The deinitialisation function is not a user-defined subprogram. You cannot call it anywhere you want. This function is called on autopilot when an object (indicator or Expert Advisor) is removed from the chart.

Reason: