Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 187

mladen:
I am afraid I do not understand the post. Would you please clarify it?

Dearest MLADEN

Sorry i was not able to explain my request properly,actually i quoted one of previous post,

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page124#comment_1823056"

in which INTREST1 asked for apply slope color to signal line ( grey one in the picture in above my previous post).

i simply add my request for applying center/middle line in bands (red/blue ones)

regards

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a script or an EA that will close all of my open trades on numerous pairs after a specified dollar amount is reached. Not sure what to put in the search function to find something like that.

I'm running an EA on 6 pairs and want to close trades on all pairs at the same time when I hit a cumulative dollar amount.

Tried a few from friends and other sources but they often would not close trades when specified profit was reached.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Here are two files that I've used to close a basket of trades in profit. These have worked off and on - not sure why they both are inconsistent.

maybe you could look at code and see if there is something that can be improved.

profit closer is an EA.

Close_all is a script

Thanks again in advance

pipmagnet:

Here are two files that I've used to close a basket of trades in profit. These have worked off and on - not sure why they both are inconsistent.

maybe you could look at code and see if there is something that can be improved.

profit closer is an EA.

Close_all is a script

Thanks again in advance

Check this thread (for further links too) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176748

any idea or experience on logarithmic scaling of indicators ?

mladen:
Check this thread (for further links too) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176748

Thanks Mladen,

Will I need to have any of those scripts/EA's found at those links modified to run on builds 600+ ?

mladen:
I am afraid I do not understand the post. Would you please clarify it?
To see each page I have to put two indicators with different periods in one window. Is it possible to make the indicator changed color at every turn to see each revers using a single indicator?
Files:

Intrest1:
Hello. Is it possible to make the white line indicator VKW two-color?

Here s a version with two color main line and some more changes (to make it a bit cleaner)

Files:

mladen:

Here s a version with two color main line and some more changes (to make it a bit cleaner)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding slope colors and some cleanings.

what i noticed,all parameters effecting the bands . not to main line.

and one parameter "per" shown in picture , not working/effecting at all ................ ( not only in your updated version but also in previous versions too)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding slope colors and some cleanings.

what i noticed,all parameters effecting the bands . not to main line.

and one parameter "per" shown in picture , not working/effecting at all ................ ( not only in your updated version but also in previous versions too)

regards

That is because the original was written like that (it uses the metro indicator with default parameters - I did not change that, left it as is)
Reason: