acitya:
Hi Mladen

can you please update this indicator with all latest averages
thanks

Here is an upgraded version

mladen:

Here is an upgraded version

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding latest averages,alerts set and slope coloring option,but it is with usual prices when previous ver 2 was with 20 prices (ha).

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding latest averages,alerts set and slope coloring option,but it is with usual prices when previous ver 2 was with 20 prices (ha).

regards

Here is a version with 22 price types now

mladen:

Thanks so much for adding new averages and prices

regards 

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding latest prices.

all averages working nice,only ALXMA not performing when sentiment zone period 2 applied,but period 1 and 3 and on ward is ok.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding latest prices.

all averages working nice,only ALXMA not performing when sentiment zone period 2 applied,but period 1 and 3 and on ward is ok.

regards

Sorry, but what is "ALXMA"?

mladen:
Sorry, but what is "ALXMA"?

Dearest MLADEN

Sorry for bothering you,and also it is not necessary for me,i do not use it ,just and only i was trying to give in your notice.(all rest parameters are default)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Sorry for bothering you,and also it is not necessary for me,i do not use it ,just and only i was trying to give in your notice.(all rest parameters are default)

regards

:)

boss got drunk (since he drank lots of tea)

Anyway:

:)

boss got drunk (since he drank lots of tea)

Anyway

Not this,he got cold since few days and not feeling comfort,may be cough syrup effects :)

but even then he is sharing and participating with us new year celebrations.

hope you are fine and will do best in 2017,especially for my coding NULL level :)

Reason: