Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 232

rashme:

dear mladen,

in this indi, level 5 is showing up, but why is that level 6 not showing up ?.....can this be corrected...very curious to know the answer..

It is showing it (if you enter 6 value in the "Reversal Values according to Retrace Method" parameter)

The default settings has only 5 values in that parameter and that is why it is showing just 5 levels when you use default settings. Add one more value there and you shall see level 6 too

mladen:

It is showing it (if you enter 6 value in the "Reversal Values according to Retrace Method" parameter)

The default settings has only 5 values in that parameter and that is why it is showing just 5 levels when you use default settings. Add one more value there and you shall see level 6 too

thank u sooo much mladen 

mntiwana:

This is one ,the other you can have from averages.

thank you!

mladen:

timmyhanke

Here is the version with all the latest averages and prices add

thank you for the indicator , and for the ensum for everything ! :)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do you think slope coloring and some other possible addition might be useful in this "volatility pivot" indicator ? (magenta one)

regards

Dear mntiwana,

please, can you share the indicator in the mainchart beside the volatility pivot.

I guess it´s a Moving average ??!

Many thanks in advance.

JimClark:

Dear mntiwana,

please, can you share the indicator in the mainchart beside the volatility pivot.

I guess it´s a Moving average ??!

Many thanks in advance.

You means "bands"

where I can get EA samples to metatrader 5 ,  with break even , trailing stop, time start and time stop ?

thanks all 

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do you think slope coloring and some other possible addition might be useful in this "volatility pivot" indicator ? (magenta one)

regards

Have this one with an option for slope coloring or price cross the volatility pivot coloring, with alerts.

mrtools:

Have this one with an option for slope coloring or price cross the volatility pivot coloring, with alerts.

Dearest MRTOOLS

So much thanks for adding slope coloring,color change on price cross is a fantastic addition,appreciations,plz review HA prices,those hesitating involve :)

let me greedy a bit,can some filter or ma method kind thingy be added too :)

regards

mntiwana:
You means "bands"

Yes, thats what I mean.

Reason: