Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 190

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,you are right previously there is no middle band line,that is why i requested for creating such one,if possible.

regards

Dear Mr. Mntiwana, i would like to ask you if is possible to share the indicator which is in the "main chart" ....

Waiting for your kind reaction.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear Mr. Mntiwana, i would like to ask you if is possible to share the indicator which is in the "main chart" ....

Waiting for your kind reaction.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

you are always welcome and feel free to ask/say what help you.that is only one indicator,printing in sub window and at chart too.that is here. "vkw bands v2 mtf 2.2"

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dimitri

you are always welcome and feel free to ask/say what help you.that is only one indicator,printing in sub window and at chart too.that is here. "vkw bands v2 mtf 2.2"

regards

Dear Mr.Mntiwana

THANK YOU for ALL ... You are also welcome ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Hello traders, please does anyone  have the attached  heiken ashi mq4 indicator ? please kindly share it. I need it now. Thanks .
Files:
HEIKENASHI.png  42 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

As METRO seems step rsi ,do you think "Advanced StepRSI_v2.2 fl's & alerts & mtf & arrows" of your TSD version FL by MRTOOLS can be a best alternative of that "VKW bands" indicator.

regards

I think yes

Dear friends,

Attachment indicator is freezing on latest build mt4! (Maybe it is high cpu usage)

If possible can you fixed or update it please? 

oguz:

Dear friends,

Attachment indicator is freezing on latest build mt4! (Maybe it is high cpu usage)

If possible can you fixed or update it please? 

Take a look at this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180028/page5 (as far as indicator values are concerned)

Better to use spearman (since it seems that the difference in values is marginal)

mladen:

Take a look at this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180028/page5 (as far as indicator values are concerned)

Better to use spearman (since it seems that the difference in values is marginal)

An interesting case and you are absolutely right.

Thank you for your suggestions :) 

oguz:

An interesting case and you are absolutely right.

Thank you for your suggestions :) 

That is not the first time that Mark Jurik got red handed (since that code is a part of Jurik's set) :)

If I am not mistaken, he used to call it "Jurik TPO" (he even had it on his site, and then someone told him that he is busted and then it was removed from there)

mladen:

That is not the first time that Mark Jurik got red handed (since that code is a part of Jurik's set) :)

If I am not mistaken, he used to call it "Jurik TPO" (he even had it on his site, and then someone told him that he is busted and then it was removed from there)

Dearest MLADEN

So interesting information and yes the man got RED handed :)

regards

Reason: